Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One S 500gb Rocket League + 3mths Xbox Gold 125.00 all in

Options

Comments

I'm going to have a One S for sale, and will offer it to a boardsie before it goes on Adverts. I bought it with the intention of it going in the bedroom, but the OH has made it clear that it ain't happening.

Full disclosure:

- This xbox I'm getting rid of is from the first batch on sale last week. I paid a premium for it (missed the deal at the time).
    - Has been opened, and used for a few hours.
    - Price is higher than €125, but less than what I paid for it.
    - Would prefer someone who can collect in Dublin.

PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Basil3 wrote:
    I'm going to have a One S for sale, and will offer it to a boardsie before it goes on Adverts. I bought it with the intention of it going in the bedroom, but the OH has made it clear that it ain't happening.

Tell her you will get rid of the Xbox if she gets rid of her hair straighteners/curlers I'm sure she will cave then ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Basil3 wrote: »

Full disclosure:

- This xbox I'm getting rid of is from the first batch on sale last week. I paid a premium for it (missed the deal at the time).
    - Has been opened, and used for a few hours.
    - Price is higher than €125, but less than what I paid for it.
    - Would prefer someone who can collect in Dublin.

PM me if you're interested.

PM sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

basil, im going to pm you too - as a backup option incase kimbot and you dont agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

Just arrived :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Got email that mine will arrive between 12:30-13:30

I wonder will these also have he bottom seal broken like the previous batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

jontr wrote:
    Just arrived

Is it 2 games or one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Just landed here too. Perfect condition.
    Looks like it's forza 3 and hot wheels along with 1 month Xbox live

• Registered Users Posts: 31,857 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

AdrianII wrote: »
    Just landed here too. Perfect condition.
    Looks like it's forza 3 and hot wheels along with 1 month Xbox live
    Mine too....sealed box.
    I have a load of preowned games ordered to collect when I had to northern ireland this weekend.....couldnt believe how expensive the places down here are!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Mine is due to arrive today too. Are the games physical copies or are they digital?

• Advertisement

Mine is due to arrive today too. Are the games physical copies or are they digital?
    Digital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Is it in a box or is it delivered in the OEM box?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Does it include a free trial of Xbox Game Pass? I thought I saw that somewhere

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Does it include a free trial of Xbox Game Pass? I thought I saw that somewhere
    It includes 1 month xbox game pass

Is it in a box or is it delivered in the OEM box?
    Yes its in the official box

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

gmisk wrote: »
    It includes 1 month xbox game pass

Great, thank you. That seems like a great option for building a pretty instant library of games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

When you add the one month of game pass, there should be a prompt asking you to enable recurring billing and that they'll give you an extra free month.
    Then just turn off the recurring billing once you get the 2nd month applied.

Not sure if they still do this or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mine just arrived there too. It’s a digital code for Forza. There’s 30 days of Xbox live and 30 days of game pass included with the game as well which is handy. Box was sealed as well although one or two seals were broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got mine and have it all set up, gonna trade in my old Xbox, just wondering (might be a stupid question) if I factory reset my old Xbox will that affect the cloud saves on the new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

On off chance any has to sell there xBox Bargain drop me a PM. Well done all who snapped up the bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

yeah im still raging ive missed this twice now... ive a new tv and no 4k device to test on it XD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

xpletiv wrote: »
    yeah im still raging ive missed this twice now... ive a new tv and no 4k device to test on it XD

the xbox one s isnt 4k :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

xpletiv wrote: »

You should be able to stream 4k YouTube and Netflix on the tv's own apps as a trial anyways. Not the same quality as a 4k bluray to be fair but a good test.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

yes done that already, and the xbox is 4k bluray. At this price its worth it for sure. I want 4k gaming but thats a few hundred extra im not willing to shell out right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭Inviere

Kimbot wrote: »

It’s got a 4K Blu-ray player inside, and is 4K video compatible with the likes of Netflix etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I presume you lose the games once that 3 month Live and 1 month Gold expires?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Tis yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Sappy404

AFAIK id doesn't render games in full 4k but it does play 4k video.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭Inviere

sugarman wrote: »
    This ..and it upscales games from 1080p to 4K

You sure about that? From memory it’s only 4K video, there’s no 4K gaming on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

sugarman wrote: »
    Sappy404 wrote: »
    AFAIK id doesn't render games in full 4k but it does play 4k video.

This ..and it upscales games from 1080p to 4K.

The much pricier One X is true 4K.

One S doesn’t upscale any games to 4K

Advertisement