Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One S 500gb Rocket League + 3mths Xbox Gold 125.00 all in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Plenty of Chrome and Firefox plugins to monitor the website (Check4Change etc) so I'd recommend it as it may come back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭delboy76

Missed it again. Must stop working and just watch boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Anyone who got the original OP's bargain....
    Was there an issue with the sound or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Also missed this - had it in the basket at 8.30am this morning, by the time I got signed in my basket was empty! Damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭djan

How long would it take to get a confirmation email? Only got an order proccessing confirmation this morning and the money for order taken out of account...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

It's up to €239.99 now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Ugh missed it again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Missed out last time by a few minutes but managed to get one now. Thanks for the update.

Back on xbox dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone who got the original OP's bargain....
    Was there an issue with the sound or something?
    Someone did mention it was noisy when running..

.. I haven't mine hooked up yet so I can't comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Basq wrote: »
    Someone did mention it was noisy when running..

.. I haven't mine hooked up yet so I can't comment.

Was mine. It's fan or hard drive, hopefully the former.

• Advertisement

Really hope I haven't missed out on this completely.
    Been humming and hawing about buying an xBox 1 for years (still use my 360)
    I can't say no at these prices

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

Got an email from Currys (I had hit "inform me when this is back in stock")

Just to say the item you asked us to email you about, Xbox One S with Rocket League & Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 3 Month Subscription, won’t be coming back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,857 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have an order acknowledgement from currys....transaction only pending on my online banking though.
    It is a cracking bargain considering the same package is 299 at the minute in DID.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just got an email to say it's on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 31,857 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hococop wrote: »
    Just got an email to say it's on the way
    Same as!
    Your items are on their way

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

If anybody is willing to sell theirs, I'll gladly take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

long_b wrote: »
    Got an email from Currys (I had hit "inform me when this is back in stock")

Just to say the item you asked us to email you about, Xbox One S with Rocket League & Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 3 Month Subscription, won’t be coming back in stock.

I would imagine this is due to the package you get ie different games...... Only thing you can do is keep an eye on the site both here and currys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

gmisk wrote: »
    I have an order acknowledgement from currys....transaction only pending on my online banking though.
    It is a cracking bargain considering the same package is 299 at the minute in DID.

Does anyone know if the package can be "intercepted".... I recently needed an item that DHL were due to deliver the following day but I rang them to see if I could collect it that night (circa midnight) and I could.
    The better half has a bit of work to do so I could have a few hours on this this evening (and save them time and money) by picking it up from their sorting office, wherever that may be

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

If anybody is willing to sell theirs, I'll gladly take it, even if for a bit more :)

Don't encourage scalpers, they will be on adverts anyway no doubt...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Does anyone know if the package can be "intercepted".... I recently needed an item that DHL were due to deliver the following day but I rang them to see if I could collect it that night (circa midnight) and I could.
    The better half has a bit of work to do so I could have a few hours on this this evening (and save them time and money) by picking it up from their sorting office, wherever that may be

They ship via DPD, there's normally an option on their website in the tracking page to change delivery options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Anyone had theirs turn up yet? seems to be enroute to the Athlone depot for an awful long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Delivery tomorrow boys, just in time for weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I got an email from Parcel Wizard earlier with a delivery update. I was confused at first, but it seems like parcel wizard took my email and matched it to my account. I definitely used my normal address for delivery location.

I know dpd are parcel wizard but found it weird they added it to my account. If I log in to PW the delivery shows up there too. I have no other deliveries expected so it has to be the Xbox, the original tracking was with DPD UK.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I got an email from Parcel Wizard earlier with a delivery update. I was confused at first, but it seems like parcel wizard took my email and matched it to my account. I definitely used my normal address for delivery location.

That would be normal, they use the email and/or the mobile number.
    They add everything to the account but anything you are charged for will be labelled from sender as 'DPD parcel wizard'. If you used a non-PW address, it will just say DPD UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I know dpd are parcel wizard but found it weird they added it to my account. If I log in to PW the delivery shows up there too. I have no other deliveries expected so it has to be the Xbox, the original tracking was with DPD UK.

I get that all the time too with orders I get sent to work as my PW delivery address is my work one, it's handy for tracking in the app really. I even get notifications for stuff that other people in work order.

You won't be charged if it didn't go through the PW NI address though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Delighted it went back up on sale for that great price, good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

AdrianII wrote: »
    Delivery tomorrow boys, just in time for weekend

Just got a text that it's arriving this afternoon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

Patww79 wrote: »
    I get that all the time too with orders I get sent to work as my PW delivery address is my work one, it's handy for tracking in the app really. I even get notifications for stuff that other people in work order.

You won't be charged if it didn't go through the PW NI address though.

Surely that's a data breach to send you other people's delivery info? Must go against gdpr also.

I also got an email from dpd parcel wizard and was wondering what it was about. Hope I don't start receiving alerts for other deliveries as I used my work address too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got a text between 9.30 and 10.30 delivery

Advertisement