Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek: Picard - Amazon Prime [** POSSIBLE SPOILERS **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Evade

Rawr wrote: »
    I would be so delighted if the dog's name was: "Will"
    Wesley.

Dog barks -"Shut up, Wesley"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

They could call the dog "Prize" ... So when he is at the door he could say enter Prize !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

They could call the dog "Prize" ... So when he is at the door he could say enter Prize !

I can’t believe I laughed at that :)

You win this round

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭vargoo

I can’t believe I laughed at that :)

You win this round

I had to say it out loud on the 4th time to get it...:o:o:o

vargoo wrote: »

We neither deserve to have any expectations of this series so :)

• Advertisement

So

When trying to get the dog to crap, out on a walk, he can say "Make it, So"

Picard: *throws stick* "Wesley, engage"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭Rawr

vargoo wrote: »

We must make sure that history never forgets the name; Enter.....Prize....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,963 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Damnit, we've had enough vineyards; we need to see some in situ Starfleet stuff!

• Advertisement

I can see Worf visiting him. And the dog barking. And Worf goin ‘he’s saying my name. How does he know my name?’

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,189 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I can see Worf visiting him. And the dog barking. And Worf goin ‘he’s saying my name. How does he know my name?’

"Nice vinyard, good dog."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

pixelburp wrote: »
    Damnit, we've had enough vineyards; we need to see some in situ Starfleet stuff!

Nah, he's retired. With an awesome dog. Making excellent wine. I'm happy with this.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

I’d love that too but I’d seriously drop the expectations on this level in order to avoid some self imposed disappointment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,963 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I’d love that too but I’d seriously drop the expectations on this level in order to avoid some self imposed disappointment.

More that I'd like to see some footage or different locations; at this point I've zero expectations 'cos all we've seen has been that vineyard, plus the briefest snippet at the Academy and that naive cadet. Wouldn't mind getting a sense of the shows feel & look.

More that I'd like to see some footage or different locations; at this point I've zero expectations 'cos all we've seen has been that vineyard, plus the briefest snippet at the Academy and that naive cadet. Wouldn't mind getting a sense of the shows feel & look.

Good trailer sets the tone and theme and feel of what’s to come.
    What if it’s 9 episodes of him on his vinyard and an escalating situation keeps being brought to him and he just won’t enagage (hehe) but has to in the final episode? Lead into season two

Could be anything. I don’t get the impression this is going to be anything like we’re built or lead to expect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

new updated pic

picard-vineyard-ew.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Could that walking stick actually be some sort of a laser blaster ? This picture could be from the beginning of a very good/intense action scene

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Please name it Dogtanian!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCHFHR9YyOCDmj_v_rqhnpSDFKjO2C1KwAizGO_h7x0-WFIuef

Could that walking stick actually be some sort of a laser blaster ? This picture could be from the beginning of a very good/intense action scene

One word answer.

Skywalker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,524 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Have to stop looking at that promo pic or I will have to open a bottle of red wine... where can I get some Chateau Picard?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Have to stop looking at that promo pic or I will have to open a bottle of red wine... where can I get some Chateau Picard?
    https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/mahler+besse+picard+st+estephe+medoc+bordeaux+france/1/-/-/a

I would buy the ever living **** out of a wine called chateau Picard

You should patent that immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,524 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Evade wrote: »

That actually looks rather nice, Medoc Bordeaux red ... if anyone sees it in ROI please shout!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

That actually looks rather nice, Medoc Bordeaux red ... if anyone sees it in ROI please shout!

Think O Briens Wine do it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

What's the pin on his jacket?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

What's the pin on his jacket?
    Civilian com badge in the shape of the Picard family crest?

latest?cb=20190226201826&path-prefix=en

• Registered Users Posts: 28,751 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That picture is actually depressing ... Stewart looks very old and frail.

I don't think this show will be more than a season or two. Even though it won't be the same number of episodes as a TNG season, I'd imagine the shoots and hours will still take a toll :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I still think this might be an anthology show. A season dedicated to a character. Next season Star Trek : Riker. Or something along those lines. Stewart is way to old to commit to a four or five year series I think and it would explain the name of the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I still think this might be an anthology show. A season dedicated to a character. Next season Star Trek : Riker. Or something along those lines. Stewart is way to old to commit to a four or five year series I think and it would explain the name of the show.

Star Trek: O'Brien :P

Advertisement