Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

I used that Spotizr to import my Spotify playlists into Deezer.

Is there any way to import my "All Songs" list? ie. those where I've clicked the plus (+) icon when listening. Or is there a way of creating a playlist of all these in Spotify, so that I can then export them via Spotizr?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wholesale rate for this (which nobody actually gets) is 16.23 how is 16.39 a "really poor rate" and how do you suggest getting better?
    Quackster wrote: »
    The Turkish Lira rallied significantly in the last 24 hours. Considering how volatile it is at the moment, the rate you get at any moment in time is basically pot luck.

the rate on xe was giving €13.50 for 99 lira. I know you never get the xe rate but that is a huge difference

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

the rate on xe was giving €13.50 for 99 lira. I know you never get the xe rate but that is a huge difference

The poster in question bought a gift card which costs 119.90TL.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Yes, 99 lira, but the E16.23 I paid was for the giftcard, which isn't 99 like the reduced 1yr premium offer.

Edit: Just as Quackster posted while I was typing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The poster in question bought a gift card which costs 119.90TL.
    CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Yes, 99 lira, but the E16.23 I paid was for the giftcard, which isn't 99 like the reduced 1yr premium offer.

Edit: Just as Quackster posted while I was typing :D

apologies, didnt realise the gift card was more expensive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Cheers op :)

JaMarcus wrote: »
    I used that Spotizr to import my Spotify playlists into Deezer.

Is there any way to import my "All Songs" list? ie. those where I've clicked the plus (+) icon when listening. Or is there a way of creating a playlist of all these in Spotify, so that I can then export them via Spotizr?

I figured this out for anyone who was wondering.

You need to go into the Desktop app for Spotify, go to "Songs", select any one of your songs then press Ctrl + A to select them all. Add to a playlist (existing or create a new one) and import them using Spotizr.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

How many years can you stack?

I got 13 months of Deezer HIFI today.

My subscription plan
    Deezer HiFi
    You're a Deezer HiFi user, since 06/08/18.

Next payment due
    DATE
    05/09/18
    AMOUNT
    119,88 TL - (€20)

I used Windscribe Pro VPN to go to Turkey -(Bosphorous)
    Went to Deezer and clicked on the offers tab
    Selected the 30 days free trial on the HIFI tab
    Signed up and went to the account in settings where there was the option to sign up for the year or pay monthly.
    It was showing the discounted yearly offer for 119.88TL or monthly 15TL per month which is about €2.50
    I used Revolut card to pay for the year and Deezer will not take the payment until next month which will then start the 12 months subscription.
    So thats 13 months of the HIFI (CD quality) streaming for €20...great bargain.

Just on this - I'm currently on the Deezer HiFi 30 day free trial, which then becomes a 19.99 TL per month sub.

When I go into "Manage my Subscription", there's a message on the bottom saying "Planlara goz at" which is something along the lines of choose your plan - that's where I see the offer for Annual Plan, but it says "Get a year of Deezer Premium for 99,90 TL instead of 119,88 TL".

Isn't Deezer Premium a slightly inferior product to Deezer HiFi? i.e. I don't see an option to purchase a year of Deezer HiFi up front anywhere?

Edit: NVM, someone posted a link above. All sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Has anyone stacked another year of the HiFi version? I got an annual sub, but I presume that there's no way to use the gift card with this sub?

• Advertisement

I'm reading plenty of reviews saying HiFi is not available on the phone app. That true?

I'm reading plenty of reviews saying HiFi is not available on the phone app. That true?

I have it on my phone, but you only hear the CD quality when streaming to a compatible receiver, eg a Chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Is there any/much difference in content between Spotify and Deezer?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Word of warning I had 2 years stacked on premium and upgraded to hifi looks like I may have lost a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Esel wrote:
    Is there any/much difference in content between Spotify and Deezer?

Deezer Music library 40 million licensed tracks

Spotify music library over 30 million licensed tracks

But some people prefer the layout of Spotify.
    Plus Google home currently doesn't work with Deezer but it works with Spotify.

However all the Amazon echo etc work with both.
    It's whatever is your personal preference really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

raytaxi wrote: »
    Word of warning I had 2 years stacked on premium and upgraded to hifi looks like I may have lost a year.

I was going to do that but the warning was pretty clear on the site that you'd lose the premium subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

Has anyone availed of this by buying 2 (or more) gift cards and stacking for the extended subscription, using the same account/email address?

I've done one, gift card method, but if I go to buy a 2nd gift card (after it prompts you to log in), it's showing the prices in € even though I have a Turkish VPN activated. Tried clearing browser cache etc. but no joy..... I'm assuming this is the only 'safeguard' they have in place, or has anyone done this successfully and I'm missing something/doing something wrong?....

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I was going to do that but the warning was pretty clear on the site that you'd lose the premium subscription.

I signed up for a free month trial to Hi-Fi
    and it said next payment due on around 06-9-18
    I bought the gift card yesterday an added it to my account, it now says next payment due 06-08-2019

So assuming the gift card is now my 12 month sub, what would happen if I dropped from hi-fi to premium??

Also
    It says I can use it on 3 devices.
    If I was to give someone a trial of it, does that mean I must pass on my account details for them to log in?

Or should I change from Hi-Fi to family account?
    Clueless with these things.
    Thanks

Raoul Duke wrote: »
    I have it on my phone, but you only hear the CD quality when streaming to a compatible receiver, eg a Chromecast.

Everything I've read suggests that you only have standard audio on your phone.

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004588345-Deezer-HiFi
    At this time, it is not possible to output in FLAC directly from mobile or tablet using the Deezer mobile app.
    If you are using Deezer without a FLAC-supported device, you’ll only be able to experience Deezer Premium audio quality (320 kbps).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Question
    I have a windows 10 laptop
    Deezer installed on it
    I bought an Audiocast device to strem music from my iphone which it does. But how do I stream it from Deezer on my laptop??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

tobdom wrote: »
    Has anyone availed of this by buying 2 (or more) gift cards and stacking for the extended subscription, using the same account/email address?

I've done one, gift card method, but if I go to buy a 2nd gift card (after it prompts you to log in), it's showing the prices in € even though I have a Turkish VPN activated. Tried clearing browser cache etc. but no joy..... I'm assuming this is the only 'safeguard' they have in place, or has anyone done this successfully and I'm missing something/doing something wrong?....

Thanks!

I'm in a similar situation.

I ordered 1 gift card and applied it to my account. worked fine.
    Then when I try to order another (for stacking or gifting) it links to euro site.

So, I created another free account and gifted the next code to my OH.

Tried a third time (using another new account) and it siad there was a problem with the payment method.

I used the same (irish) credit card for the first two purchases and there was no issue.

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

quazzy wrote: »

Then when I try to order another (for stacking or gifting) it links to euro site.

Tried a third time (using another new account) and it siad there was a problem with the payment method.

I used the same (irish) credit card for the first two purchases and there was no issue.

Any thoughts?

I got two gift cards and used them. When I went to get a third to give to my brother it said there was an issue with the card. There isn't so there appears to be a limit of two gift cards?

Any thoughts?

I could imagine them having an issue with the same payment card being used with multiple Deezer accounts. Set up a Revolut account (if you haven't already) and use that to buy the next gift card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

I could imagine them having an issue with the same payment card being used with multiple Deezer accounts. Set up a Revolut account (if you haven't already) and use that to buy the next gift card.

I thought about a different card so I tried my debit card and that failed also.

I might try the Revolut option.

On their site there is a free version and a paid - per month version.

Will the Free version work for what I need?

I thought about a different card so I tried my debit card and that failed also.

I might try the Revolut option.

On their site there is a free version and a paid - per month version.

Will the Free version work for what I need?

Yep, free version is all you need. You don't need to order the physical card either.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

I couldn't seem to get the option to buy another gift card in Turkish Lira, despite VPN etc, while logged into my account (email) which I used to purchase the 1st one (same one as I applied the 1st gift card to) - it would only show me € prices.....

I signed-up with another email address and was able to buy a gift card, which I have now applied to my original Deezer account and now have Premium sub until Aug 2020, all for < €35!

ETA: I used the same payment method 2nd time around (with the new email) without issue, payment went through 1st time

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just saw an ad on Dave, buy 3 tubs pringles and get Deezer free for 4 months, not sure if any use to anyone here or if they’ll even have the promo cans here (maybe tesco might)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Just saw an ad on Dave, buy 3 tubs pringles and get Deezer free for 4 months, not sure if any use to anyone here or if they’ll even have the promo cans here (maybe tesco might)

Seen them in Dunnes and Tesco anyway, they had a big stand.
    The promo is on till the end of Feb 2019, the odd thing about this promotion....the codes are on the outside :rolleyes:

https://soundofsummer.pringles.com/en_GB/Home

Everything I've read suggests that you only have standard audio on your phone.

From that website it says:
    ”Deezer HiFi is now compatible with Chromecast and speakers with Chromecast built-in technology.

Most Chromecast units produced after 2015 support FLAC. To start streaming in high fidelity, all you have to do is tap the Cast icon Chromecast.PNG.

You can cast from your smartphone."

You get the CD quality by casting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Davy wrote: »
    , the odd thing about this promotion....the codes are on the outside :rolleyes:
    No way. :pac:

The brain box that came up with that masterplan needs his P45 pronto. :D

Advertisement