Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlann: Up the reek without a coddle - 26/07 two 18 so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Cancer mention.

Caller didnt realise Joe is climbing the Reek

• Registered Users Posts: 20,149 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

anyone over 50 probably remembers this, thankfully was mostly gone by the time I was in short pants so to speak

i'm 38 , we had corporal punishment in secondary school for the first two years I was there I think !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

His helicopter will be taking off from Knockranny Lodge, where he’ll be staying courtesy of tax-payer at the first flash of visibility, then he will await with champagne breakfast picnic until time when first of the hoi polloi arrive, when he’ll appear near the top scrambling over the rocks, breathless alongside the unwashed.

lol yeah i see him in a silk robe and the lads from nepal carrying him up sweating like dogs while fateen eats quail and scoffs blue nun.. and barks at them if the journey was not smooth

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So the CBS were a great bunch of lads cos there was worse out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

These lads seem to have retired fierce early!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

"bit of a drinker"

why are we talking about this ****e again, is there not any missing tools or dodgy jobs to talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Is this for real

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Orwellmerchant

she was dead at the time

Why don’t we open a museum “The Chanber of Ireland’s Horrors” with different sections-upstairs to the right is the Mother & Baby Homes Horrir-to the left a reconstruction of a Magdalene laundry consultant mete with sound effects-in the basement an old Class Room with instruments of torture-at entry level a Typical Irish Home with more instruments of torture...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Orwellmerchant

Joe took the day off after being at the vodafone comedy festival last night. Major Saucing was carried out.

Philip pushing for tears

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

I got the leather in secondary school until about 3rd year , even though it has been abolished 3 years prior to this , I was never in fear of it and it didn’t hurt that much but I’m sure it was abused and was an appalling means of punishment .

The state solicitors son was in my class. A right pup and there was never a finger laid on him.

My father was from Poland, my mother was from outside Kilkee.

Neither a hurling stronghold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Trust the nuns to think of every last vulnerability / potential for bigotry , CNUTS.

if your daddy was rich you didnt get the smacks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Coveney btw only recenly added “Tánaiste” to his Twitter handle. He up to that point had “Deputy Prime Minister” only and only added “Tánaiste” AFTER being called out on it publicly. Another fella wit notions that don’t match his abilities.

What notions are those? Is DPM posher-sounding than Tánaiste? Less official and more Anglicised, for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Some Irish people were right bastards

Some Irish parents didn't give a flying fúck about their children and thought they deserved beatings, abuse and rape

Sicko society

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

How I miss Derek Davis at times like these.

• Advertisement

anything of note from this millennium to talk about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

dvcireland wrote: »
    Joseph climbing the Croke Padraig, not back till Tuesday, PBH getting the digs in.

"...takes most people an afternoon..."

Phil-in Boucher-Hayes filling in for Ireland, at this point. Or at any rate, almost every single slot in the entire RTE schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

These nuns remember everyone and everything - except for when adopted children go looking for files

vicwatson wrote: »
    Some Irish people were right bastards

Some Irish parents didn't give a flying fúck about their children and thought they deserved beatings, abuse and rape

Sicko society

Yeah but we're great craic:rolleyes:

Dont-call-me-shirley-300x168.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

That deserves a well done caller, fair play to her for telling the nun what she taught of her

Good for you woman! Tell the nun what a bitch she was!

Thankfully I had nearly all decent ahead-of-their-time nuns, so relatively liberal that I wasn’t prepared for the realities of a still behind the times Iteland in early 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,946 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Good for you, missus.
    It is indeed a pity that these people were allowed to run riot with their sickness.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 38,946 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

We don't talk about "the thing".
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

nearly vomited when I heard about that doll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement