Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Michael D IS running again!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,913 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

So boring.

Welcome back to the Aras MD. It is yours. But you know the drill now in Dublin Castle for the inauguration. And enjoy our money that is supporting you and your many pensions.

It is all about the money for him I reckon. Anyway, off we go for another term with the midget.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Casey hoping this performance gets him above 1%.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Casey says he thinks Trump is an international embarrassment.... to be fair I did not see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What has this got to do with the Irish presidency though Peter ? Jesus why was that question asked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

The candidates haven't read the constitution.

Some of them have read a line or so, and keep harping on about those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Wtf is he gibbering on about!

An all woman social media platform organising our own fighter jets to fight off the RAF, I think.

His nervous laugh when asked about the reason he's running gave the answer away.

Casey says he thinks Trump is an international embarrassment.... to be fair I did not see that coming.

He's criticised Trump a number of times. Perhaps feels he has to, as otherwise the Trumpy similarities would seem rather striking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,913 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

alaimacerc wrote: »
    It's in the nature of the position. Unless you want a monarchy. Or a president appointed by the D, or some other body.

International comparisons make Ireland's system look like the least-worst option.

Why is there a need for a debate if the President is strangulated wrt policy and politics.

Oh I forgot, must be publicity. For what though?

• Registered Users Posts: 67,367 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Higgins had a fair old rattle at Murica and it didn't do him any harm. 70%

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

He's criticised Trump a number of times. Perhaps feels he has to, as otherwise the Trumpy similarities would seem rather striking.

I think its a question they all want to be careful to avoid being called a supporter. Freeman is being the most diplomatic so far on this one.

• Advertisement

It just struck me as being at odds with the rest of his platforms, which are quite frankly, batsh1t insane.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

So boring I can't keep up with what they are saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Casey is like a SNL character who wandered onto the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,741 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

So boring.

Welcome back to the Aras MD. It is yours. But you know the drill now in Dublin Castle for the inauguration. And enjoy our money that is supporting you and your many pensions.

It is all about the money for him I reckon. Anyway, off we go for another term with the midget.

For sure.. for me it's a cynical way for him to see out his long overdue retirement at the taxpayer's expense.

He only got in because of the mess during the debate 7 years ago and fallout, and he's gonna get it again because this lot are actually even worse.

It's the same thing in the Dail... vote for the least worst option, rather than the best or most competent. Out political system is fundamentally broken at this stage.

So boring.

So nothing constructive then ?

Jesus Christ we get it you want to the president to address the oireachtas. Stop beating a dead horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭autumn2018

michael D should get a raise
    make it a million quid every year

autumn2018 wrote: »
    michael D should get a raise
    make it a million quid every year

and two more dogs.

you know the way communists hate money

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    It's the same thing in the Dail... vote for the least worst option, rather than the best or most competent.

Those are mathematically equivalent.

• Advertisement

All of them assumed the question referred to Trump, none of them noticed the mess with Saudi and the Turks in the news, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

The inanimate carbon rod is winning tonight's debate anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Sinn Fein candidate forgetting Bloody Sunday.

peter Casey is like the non GAA version of joe brolly. Taking rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭C__MC

and two more dogs.

And a few more helicopters

peter Casey is like the non GAA version of joe brolly. Taking rubbish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Good man Gavin

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

All of them assumed the question referred to Trump, none of them noticed the mess with Saudi and the Turks in the news, no?

nah, he's the easy target, won't dare go near Israel/Saudi/Venezuela/Russia

C__MC wrote: »
    And a few more helicopters

Yarra, one helicopter for each dog.

• Advertisement

and two more dogs.
    ah stop i'm crackin up here
    i have a few stories about Michael d but they were told to me in private so i can't repeat them

Advertisement