Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

I took a minus 8 in a werewolf haze last night

Think I've Santa captain this weekend coming

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I took a minus 8 in a werewolf haze last night

Think I've Santa captain this weekend coming

Hope you left the uzi behind or could be a right mess on the field. :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Hope you left the uzi behind or could be a right mess on the field. :)

Might need it to have any chance of climbing the table :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just the one for me. Although someone tell me not to put Martial in and captain him... I smell a Cardiff tonking on the horizon.

Necro wrote: »
    Just the one for me. Although someone tell me not to put Martial in and captain him... I smell a Cardiff tonking on the horizon.

I brought in Rashford I think, but purely as I'm a United fan and I wanted to have a United player on my team again, talked myself out of captaining him as well we could still be ****e

#Tactics

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I brought in Rashford I think, but purely as I'm a United fan and I wanted to have a United player on my team again, talked myself out of captaining him as well we could still be ****e

#Tactics

I did it. Martial in, taking the -4.

Also swapped Ings for Mitro. Now... to captain or not to captain.

Fcuk it. Captaincy on Martial.

Going Auba cpt. Was thinking Sterling but you never know who gets a game for city

Kolido wrote: »
    Going Auba cpt. Was thinking Sterling but you never know who gets a game for city

Torn on Auba, Burnley are rotten but Arsenal off form too. Hazard my other option.

Or Sane. Jesus spoilt for choice!

Balls just logged in to see Mikihitarian is a red flag this is why you dont do transfers on a thursday night bollicks

How long is he out for necro?

O my team isn't looking great now.

Captaining hazard though

Balls just logged in to see Mikihitarian is a red flag this is why you dont do transfers on a thursday night bollicks

How long is he out for necro?

O my team isn't looking great now.

Captaining hazard though

I'll be honest I didn't hear he was!

• Advertisement

Says he has an ankle injury with unknown return date on the app I use Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Guys, transfers on friday night. Only way to do it.

Read the guardian live team news thread, gives injury updates straight from the club pressers

Martial in for me, made him VC. Sterling captain,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Never made the deadline again, but didn’t work out too bad - Liverpool just earned me 30 points!!

kitten_k wrote: »
    Never made the deadline again, but didn’t work out too bad - Liverpool just earned me 30 points!!

Santa Treble captain nice

Fooking typical when I move the captaincy from Auba :(

Martial better score a hatful now tonight or I'll troll the United thread like it's going out of fashion*

*May not actually happen

Martial better score a hatful now tonight or I'll troll the United thread like it's going out of fashion*

*May not actually happen

Wouldnt make it any worse :P

What a weekend, cpt bags a few points and City drop a few points. Christmas comes early :)

Good weekend here with 70 points

*May not actually happen

Looks like the thread is safe now

Yay and Martial gets one... could be a decent week for me as well. Likely not 70 points decent though :(

• Advertisement

Just a Christmas reminder another transfer deadline at 11.30am tomorrow morning:D

Pereira out Doherty in is my move this time around

Cheers Necro

Sane and Jimenez in for Sterling and Ings.

Also Fulham VS Wolves appears to be live on Sky One for those not with sports channels. Nice if you're a supporter of one of those clubs ;)

Edit: appears Arsenal/Brighton game is also live there today. And Watford vs Chelsea.

Noice.

Thank Pog for that, week was looking mighty dodgy prior to that. Might get some respectability in my score now...

Damn I didnt realise there were game on today, just assumed it was tomorrow for some reason :o

Kolido wrote:
    Damn I didnt realise there were game on today, just assumed it was tomorrow for some reason

Sorry Kol, slipped my mind to post it here! Arsenal clawing back some of that goal difference after the weekend anyways. I hope.

I probably not the first but got caught out twice over the xmas my poor team is in tatters with injuries aswell. ****e

Happy new years anyways peops

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Match day tomorrow. Dont forget your changes!

Pter wrote: »
    Match day tomorrow. Dont forget your changes!

Considering using my wildcard actually. Have three or four with niggly injuries so might just bite the bullet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Used my free hit admittedly.

Advertisement