Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Households To Produce Receipts For Waste Or Face Fines

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It may always be impossible to catch that toe rag. But closing the gaps in enforcement will reduce the cost of cleaning up illegal dumps.

Preventing an illegal collector might be the equivalent of catching 20 Joe Scumbags throwing his sh*t into a field.

True
    But you can set a trap for the man with the van.

Where to start with the flytipping fcukers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Can we also do something against these manky people that just throw poopnappies into their fireplaces and stink the whole area up?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

True
    But you can set a trap for the man with the van.

Where to start with the flytipping fcukers

It's not really a trap and it's an easy way to address fly tipping. Catching the individual flytipper is never going to be easy but that doesn't mean you don't come close off one of the other gaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It's not really a trap and it's an easy way to address fly tipping. Catching the individual flytipper is never going to be easy but that doesn't mean you don't come close off one of the other gaps.

Not sure are we not disagreeing? :)

I'm saying we should do both

• Registered Users Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Not sure are we not disagreeing? :)

I'm saying we should do both

No YOU'RE wrong!

:)

Thought this measure was too long to get in order. I'm not sure how to tackle the individual flytippers tbh. It may be that you can't...that all you can do is make it more and more hassle for them to get away with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement