Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What PlayStation games are you playing ?

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Still just can't stop playing Tekken 8. It's infuriating at times (words cannot describe how much I hate Jack-8.... even with some of the other bullsh*t some characters can pull, Jack-8 is the worst), but man when you get deep into the combat and start flowing nicely with your character, even if you lose it can just be such a joy to play. Winning is better though.

I do kinda want to give it up and move on to Infinite Wealth, but I'll lose so much muscle memory...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

Really enjoying Outer Worlds at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,507 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Finished up Uncharted 2. Was very enjoyable in the end, even if it get repetitive, there is a lot of variety in the action scenes and environments. And that train sequence in the middle of the game is outstanding. And it's a relatively short game. +100 for short games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

The Outer Worlds. About 5 hours in and absolutely loving it, had to drag myself away from it at midnight last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

I've just started Metro Last Light Redux and I'm loving it so far albeit early days. I've already played Metro 2033 Redux so have a grasp of what's going on from the previous story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Metro exodus and it's expansions are very good. Open world too.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Started Spider-Man 2. Just doing some side stuff as I go so not too far into the story

Advertisement