Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

whelan2 wrote: »
    What about the atm robbery in ballybay at the weekend. 5 minutes is all they reckon it took to get it out and loaded

Some operation. Fastrac lowloader differ and then landcruiser amd flatbed trailer for the atm. Serious operation. They are meant to have got 100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,182 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Some operation. Fastrac lowloader differ and then landcruiser amd flatbed trailer for the atm. Serious operation. They are meant to have got 100k.

I don't know, didn't they say it was filled with 100k last Monday or something. So whatever has been taken out since then. Wonder did the dye thing go off on the money

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Grazon wrote: »
    I need a bit a help Never sold cattle privately do I need any forms there going to a butcher. Thanks
    If they going direct for slaughter to the butcher then they need their blue cards to accompany them, if he/she is buying them into their herd for further feeding then you need to complete a compliance cert/movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,374 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Its a wonder that they didn't burn out the digger aswell as the tractor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭A cow called Daisy

What about the atm robbery in ballybay at the weekend. 5 minutes is all they reckon it took to get it out and loaded

Maybe they had plenty of practice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭148multi

But they needed the cash for all the overtime and to buy bats.

148multi wrote: »
    But they needed the cash for all the overtime and to buy bats.
    ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭Odelay

Base price wrote: »
    ??

For a trip to strokestown.....

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

The Roscommon hurlers have taken up baseball for the winter .☺

Odelay wrote: »
    For a trip to strokestown.....
    The Roscommon hurlers have taken up baseball for the winter .☺
    D'oh!

After viewing the video of the eviction I have to admit that I enjoyed reading the online reports on Sunday morning ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

_Brian wrote: »
    Three local empty properties cleared over last week. Copper, rads, a new kitchen, appliances, heating, wiring.

These short days suit scumbags and thieves by giving so much cover.

These clear outs follow a set pattern at certain times of year. Around here they can be timed with an influx from the UK at Christmas. Trailers and horse boxes as well which disappear on the ferries in the new year. Same around communion/ early summer wedding season with similar activity. Like clockwork. Can't understand how AGS don't mount sting operations for same ...

Bronze statue stolen from Drumcliffe churchyard over the weekend as well, locals raised the funds to install it.

If Brexit goes ahead there will be more customs officers at the ports and more searches hopefully.

If Brexit goes ahead there will be more customs officers at the ports and more searches hopefully.

It’ll mean hackballs cross will be doing more trades than the Newyork stock exchange.

I heard on the radio last week that recent searches and inquiries about individuals with outstanding arrest warrants has forced some people to reconsider their return home for christmas.

I heard on the radio last week that recent searches and inquiries about individuals with outstanding arrest warrants has forced some people to reconsider their return home for christmas.

I think the Garda operation in Rathkeale is a great idea, long overdue.

gozunda wrote: »
    These clear outs follow a set pattern at certain times of year. Around here they can be timed with an influx from the UK at Christmas. Trailers and horse boxes as well which disappear on the ferries in the new year. Same around communion/ early summer wedding season with similar activity. Like clockwork. Can't understand how AGS don't mount sting operations for same ...
    We went to local village today in the car, we had just driven out and a northern car drove in. There was a lad working in the house and he went out to him. The lad looked surprised and got back in his car and said he'd call back later. The man that was here took his reg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭148multi

Odelay wrote: »
    I think the Garda operation in Rathkeale is a great idea, long overdue.

There's a fair operation going on tonight, out west, don't think a mouse will cross the shannon, and not all high visibility.

Be a great place to farm only for the flies
    From memory you're now in Aus.
    Eldest said during his mandatory Ag stint that the flies would have you for breakfast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Base price wrote: »
    From memory you're now in Aus.
    Eldest said during his mandatory Ag stint that the flies would have you for breakfast :)

Yep thats south Queensland clocked just over 1000km on day two of the drive from Brisbane to Adelaide. Regional work is just about done and dusted now thank god.

Better living everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Bronze statue stolen from Drumcliffe churchyard over the weekend as well, locals raised the funds to install it.

I made a grand bushing out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,504 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Knocked flat with manflu, well sinus and chest infection..

Cheered myself up by booking holiday to France, happy christmas to me :D

Clean cash for dirty metal, no questions asked. This is a problem and it feeds a whole criminal empire in stolen metals.

47578658_540592353083377_5097951186204491776_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=c911dbf34ad8debbc96be0afcdd25307&oe=5C98B993

Knocked flat with manflu, well sinus and chest infection..

Cheered myself up by booking holiday to France, happy christmas to me :D
    What part of France are you going to ?

What part of France are you going to ?

3 night stop off mid france on way down
    10 nights Lake Annecy near Swiss/French Alps
    3 night stop off mid france on way back.

Been dreaming of heading down to Alps region for a while, took the plunge.

3 night stop off mid france on way down
    10 nights Lake Annecy near Swiss/French Alps
    3 night stop off mid france on way back.

Been dreaming of heading down to Alps region for a while, took the plunge.
    We will be having a different holiday next year we will be 2+2 rather than 2+3 , spent years avoiding all the places that only price for 4. Dont know where to go, booked another liverpool trip last night though for April , just myself and youngest lad. Dont think we'll go to france as mosquitoes really attacked me there last year :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭emaherx

Some visitors helped themselves to contents of our home heating oil tank. Had just got a fill too for Christmas.

emaherx wrote: »
    Some visitors helped themselves to contents of our home heating oil tank. Had just got a fill too for Christmas.

Scum

emaherx wrote: »

I'm putting 2 and 2 together here as we had a lad around the yard here yesterday after we got a delivery of fuel they must be following the lorry

• Advertisement

I'm putting 2 and 2 together here as we had a lad around the yard here yesterday after we got a delivery of fuel they must be following the lorry

The northern reg?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement