Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

KatyMac wrote: »
    Me feeling sorry for myself! Had a cyst under the skin of my midriff removed this morning. Painkillers worn off now and its soooore! It got infected twice in short succession and docs decided that at the rate I was going I'd become immune to a particularly useful penicillen antibiotic so sliced and diced under local. Have I mentioned that it's sore????
    How about a shot of brandy
    Drink kills pain

Bought an automatic injection syringe but there is no fitment on the end that connects with the bottle
    Can these be got?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Keep Sluicing

Lad from munstergroup called to my house and saved me about 50€ a month in life insurance with slightly better payouts. That was in comparison to AIBs Irish life cover.

I must contact them so. I need life cover for a loan I'm getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Bought an automatic injection syringe but there is no fitment on the end that connects with the bottle
    Can these be got?

Its a bit useless without being able to connect to a bottle , would it be worth checking who you bought it off in case the bits should have been in the box

Bullocks wrote: »
    Its a bit useless without being able to connect to a bottle , would it be worth checking who you bought it off in case the bits should have been in the box

Rang the rep he was to get on to the store, that was nearly 2 weeks ago.
    It came in a sealed plastic pouch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,323 ✭✭✭naughto

Is treasa May for the dole q shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Keep Sluicing

naughto wrote: »
    Is treasa May for the dole q shortly

I'd say she'd be happy enough on the dole now. Boris can try and sort out the whole sh1t show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

whelan2 wrote: »
    This type of stuff annoys me. €8.99 for one pack or 2 for €8

We had a glut of cauli’s a few weeks ago. So they were 1 for 99cent or 2/€1.
    That’d annoy ya fairly lively!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,638 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

http://www.birdlife.org/europe-and-central-asia/news/intensive-farming-shepherding-collapse-living-world

This makes for grim reading for those hoping for a fairer more progressive CAP in the next few years:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Rang the rep he was to get on to the store, that was nearly 2 weeks ago.
    It came in a sealed plastic pouch

Some of the products come with an attachment for the gun. I remember looking for ages for the one for the qualimec one. It was impregnated into the side of the container under the label.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

No deal with brexit what a mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

I says wrote: »

Aye soon you'll not have to worry about NI lambs coming south, they'll all be labelled as Irish lamb!!! :D:D:D

Maybe it'll put a few manners on the DUP, a blind man on a galloping horse could have foreseen the inevitable balls up that is the result. No guarantee of it happening yet either...

You'd be sick listening about brexit at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,323 ✭✭✭naughto

She’s will be gone by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Aye soon you'll not have to worry about NI lambs coming south, they'll all be labelled as Irish lamb!!! :D:D:D

Maybe it'll put a few manners on the DUP, a blind man on a galloping horse could have foreseen the inevitable balls up that is the result. No guarantee of it happening yet either...

If the DUP are as principalled as they like to think they are, they should hand back the 2 billion pounds and withdraw their support from Theresa May .......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    If the DUP are as principalled as they like to think they are, they should hand back the 2 billion pounds and withdraw their support from Theresa May .......

Yes correct about the dup and if corbyn had any savvy at all about it he could return labor with a huge majority if he promised a second referendum

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Yes correct about the dup and if corbyn had any savvy at all about it he could return labor with a huge majority if he promised a second referendum

The only problem is that Corbyn dosent like the EU either.
    Otherwise he might have made an effort before the Referendum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭Suckler

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    The only problem is that Corbyn dosent like the EU either.
    Otherwise he might have made an effort before the Referendum.

In his defence; it was a full time job babysitting Diane Abbott.

Anyone else get a text that they received a payment from Dept of agriculture? Financial services is down atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Anyone else get a text that they received a payment from Dept of agriculture? Financial services is down atm

The beef genomic scheme, I'm thinking?

Too early for BPS

• Advertisement

The beef genomic scheme, I'm thinking?

Too early for BPS

I'm not in that. My dad is.... I'd say it's an error

I'm not in that. My dad is.... I'd say it's an error

I just got in and nothing showing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Advance payment for Glas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

My mother’s glas payment is in.

I just got in and nothing showing
    nothing showing in mine will check my dads after, actually got 2 texts to say payment in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭alps

Got a text. Not in any schemes, I think...��

Must be BPS

alps wrote: »

Must be BPS
    no, nothing showing, I'm not in glas.

Just got an apology text from them.... for getting my hopes up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭alps

Must be BPS

Then this arrived

Sincere apologies, a text message was sent in error today due to a system glitch. Your personal data was not compromised. To optout freetext DAFM STOP to 50400

• Advertisement

Then this arrived

Sincere apologies, a text message was sent in error today due to a system glitch. Your personal data was not compromised. To optout freetext DAFM STOP to 50400

DAFM STOP KIDDING AND SHOW ME THE MONEY to 50400

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement