Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dying Light 2

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Actually finding it really hard to put this down, absolutely mental how much a difference the updates made. I recall DL1 was similar, it was only after a few updates that I truly loved that game

Just finished the main story, just incredible. Will pick up the dlc 1 at some point but really looking forward to dlc 2 early next year. That was an utter joy start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I've bought this game twice (having returned it unplayed the first time and picked up a super cheap copy in Gamestop's closing sale) but your enthusiasm has me looking forward to giving it a go now!

The story is still a bit shyte but i rarely skipped a scene. It's mad that the gameplay made me more invested in the story. I still don't know how i feel about the ending, I got the good ending but one of the last decisions isn't very clear going by the other possibilities.

Anyway, lot of fun activities to do in end game, people complain about ubisoft and their towers to climb but they are damn fun to do in this.

The whole survivors vs peacekeepers ball was dropped big time. I sided with survivors but still giving Peacekeepers festivities just to get their crossbow.

The Walking Dead crossover event should be happening soon, will happily dip in and out of this.

The Walking Dead crossover event starting tomorrow and lasting 1 week. Completing the fault challenge ever day will give a special reward apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Techland after tanking their reputation by bringing in more micro transactions

• Registered Users Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Forced by Embracer seems to be the feeling I'm getting. Shooting themselves in the foot, but I doubt this is coming directly from Techland, because they didn't do anything of the sort iirc in the first one.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Reloaded Edition features all previous game updates along with the most recent Firearms Update, and the Bloody Ties DLC. Current owners of the Dying Light 2 Standard Edition will get their game upgraded to the Reloaded Edition for free.

The Dying Light 2 Firearms update is the largest Dying Light 2 update so far, adding guns to the game for the first time. The Reloaded Edition also includes co-op survivor missions, board quests, and several visual enhancements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭brady12

Jesus I might have play this again . Played it at launch on pc and didn't like it at all. And I loved the first one .

Same with me, i played again after the big parkour and combat update and was so much more fun to play, just make the parkour mode is set to realistic or whatever the new one is in the settings as it's so much better than the floaty default. This new update looks great as well but I'm really interested to know about their upcoming expansion. Big shoes to fill after The Following.

• Advertisement

Also, I never realised but just got confirmation from dev that base game owners get an auto update to the reloaded edition which contains the bloody Ties dlc. That update hits in about 20 minutes.

Post edited by Zero-Cool on

There is free retro wave bundle in the in game store too

Nightmare Mode now available

Nightmare Mode

If you like challenges, we’ve got what you need. Nightmare Mode is our new highest difficulty for those wanting to truly experience the nightmarish reality of the Dying Light universe. Enemies are most cunning and brutal. They will put up even more of a fight now, which is important, as you’ll now realize everything you’ve relied on in previous playthroughs aren’t so reliable! And survival becomes essential with limited information and UI elements. To sum up the Nightmare Mode experience:

Level 5 Chase with Tyrants

• Being in a menu no longer stops the game — Watch out as you are crafting stuff in real-time! Luckily for you, the Pause menu works as normal though
    • Flashlight now dims and flickers when in constant use, and can even cut out
    • Lower immunity from each inhibitor
    • Higher chance of looting rare quality items
    • Survivor Sense shows only weapons and quest items
    • Tactical Stamina — Regeneration takes longer to kick in, and when exhausted, you’ll only be able to shove until your stamina is full once again
    • Player armor and resistance reduction
    • Higher stamina drain when paragliding at night
    • Volatiles have shorter sight, but Chases trigger faster
    • Stamina regenerates at a slower rate
    • Health does not regenerate automatically
    • A larger amount of Legend Points is awarded
    • Players lose all Legend Level XP towards the next level up on death at Level 50 and above
    • Efficiency of Boosters has been reduced

Advertisement