Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2,500 naked women discovered on a beach in Wicklow

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

The thing about tasteless humour is that it has to be, y'know funny

AH jokesters have got the tasteless part down really really well at this point, but at some point they have got to start working on actually being funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

noodler wrote: »
    You clown.

Do some research on the charity involved.

No. Tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Lia_lia wrote: »
    They raised a lot of money for a cancer charity, fair play to them! Seems like a good laugh too.

Not sure we need more cancer tbh :D

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

All these mass nudey things are for people to say look—- let’s all eat ice cream— we are all doing it so don’t worry.

It’s like big feminist women checking that none of the other feminist women are cheating on the ice cream union plan.

Put some clothes on and go get a husband the lot of ye I say.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

kneemos wrote: »
    The old generic term "cancer charity".

Might as well set your money on fire,at least you'd get some heat out of it.

What if the fumes give me cancer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Women- let’s get naked and have a laugh breaking a world record and raise some money for charity while we’re at it.

Men of boards- YOU LOOK FAT!

Jesus wept lads.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Women- let’s get naked and have a laugh breaking a world record and raise some money for charity while we’re at it.

Welcome to the Internet, you must be new here.

Welcome to the Internet, you must be new here.

11. 11 years. 11 long, long years I’ve been here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

11. 11 years. 11 long, long years I’ve been here.

And they're Boards years... That equates to 77 human years!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

TomOnBoard wrote: »

Or 280 in mod years

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement

TomOnBoard wrote: »

I feel so old :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Was this a proper skinny dip..... or an 'Irish' skinny dip? :)

Aka wearing some clothing.

Remember the 'no makeup selfie' craze. Completed with visible makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Well, you could safely say this wouldn't have happened in 1950. Imagine being an After Hours male and out for a stroll along the coast in Wicklow yesterday only to come across 2,500 naked women screaming as they break a world record for being naked.

Women break Guinness World Record for largest skinny dip

Skinny dip: World record broken on County Wicklow beach

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMPI86ChX__NDzTDBUx9l3E9qrw-AR06S-hHOgNaPvwcpVoh4P

_101956157_skinnydipping.jpg

Male AH boardsies leave the house???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I spot a few cheaters in the pack.

I spot a few eaters.

I'm a tad overweight so I can make this joke.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Has anyone asked the DUP to comment ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Ireland definitely has an obesity epidemic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I spot a few cheaters in the pack.

Pussies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Has anyone asked the DUP to comment ?

66952_424597037628783_1754930938_n.jpg?w=604

I feel so old :(

11 years is nothing; I remember Paddynet, Virtual Irish Pub, MIRC Chat, ICQ Chat and when Excite! was the main discussion forum online. When Netscape Navigator was the main browser and when the Norwegian company Opera introduced the first browser as Gaeilge. Windows 95 on a Gateway computer using a Netscape Navigator browser with the infuriating contention of an Eircom connection between 6pm and 8pm every evening will never be forgotten - neither will the massive Eircom bills.

There might even be people still alive today who remember The Well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'm going to circle the ones I would do and then rank them out of ten.

261457181_83009a8652.jpg

• Advertisement

They're raising money for some fat cat earning a fat salary at the top of some charity. I'll hold back on the celebrations if you don't mind.

They're raising money for some fat cat earning a fat salary at the top of some charity. I'll hold back on the celebrations if you don't mind.

Please tell us of the charity/ fundraising work you do. The cynicism is eye watering.

Please tell us of the charity/ fundraising work you do. The cynicism is eye watering.

I for one pay taxes to the wonderful social welfare system this country has. I also pay taxes to the terrible hospital service and public transport service. It’s funny my taxes go towards subsidizing a company that pays its bus drivers probably more than I earn for driving a bus.

It’s madness really.
    I could list all my skills and pressures I’m under and they can drive a bus and operate a ticket machine. That money could be used for cancer research it’d make me happier.

Oh ffs you think these people are all Mother Teresa? They are doing it for attention, full stop.

I give to Alone, a charity that doesn't pay some fat executive thousands a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Oh ffs you think these people are all Mother Teresa? They are doing it for attention, full stop.

I give to Alone, a charity that doesn't pay some fat executive thousands a year.

Well, if that’s true, doesn’t that tell you that not all charities are bad? So why assume one is rotten before finding out if that’s actually the case?

I for one pay taxes to the wonderful social welfare system this country has. I also pay taxes to the terrible hospital service and public transport service. It’s funny my taxes go towards subsidizing a company that pays its bus drivers probably more than I earn for driving a bus.

It’s madness really.
    I could list all my skills and pressures I’m under and they can drive a bus and operate a ticket machine. That money could be used for cancer research it’d make me happier.

Well done?

Well done?

Thanks, about time I received the ruddy recognition I require.

Thanks, about time I got the ruddy recognition I require.

Yeah, deffo. Go you.

_Dara_ wrote: »
    Well, if that’s true, doesn’t that tell you that not all charities are bad? So why assume one is rotten before finding out if that’s actually the case?

I didn't say they are all bad, but the cancer charities all have fat executives earning thousands a year. I refuse to give to these charities.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

This went downhill fast.

Advertisement