Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumoured a huge sports star has had an affair and gotten his kids teacher pregnant!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Was I the only one who read the headline and assumed it was another thread about the legend that is Padraig Nally?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,793 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
    him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me? "To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids.

"Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor Party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery? "She looks into his eyes and says calmly.........

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
    him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me? "To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids.

"Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor Party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery? "She looks into his eyes and says calmly.........

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

Made love to a stripper?
    On a pool table
    with pals watching

How romantic

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Ah, what's with the OP shaming. If you've no interest don't A.) open the thread or B.) go to the considerable effort of leaving a comment.

Besides, whatever floats your boat.

Some will waffle on for thousands of words about 11 grown men trying to get an inflated leather ball into a net on one side of a field while 11 others try and stop them, but try themselves get the ball into a net on the opposite side of a field.

They even go so far as to delude themselves to think that these highly paid adults that wear socks up to their knees care about what those that spend their lives devoted to their on field antics think.

You don't often see the "12th man" driving around in a Porsche or Ferrari.

I mean it as wrong on her. She is the 'adult ', 'in charge' - or suoposed to be. That photo is shocking - and its not paparazzi - she staged, chose and posted it :●

It's Victoria hugging her child who is wearing her school uniform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

No, people are people. If it was Jim from across the road at Susan from the local Tesco no one would bat an eyelid.

If it was Jim from across the road at Susan in the local Tesco that might get the odd eyelid batting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Would be too damaging to the brand. I'm sure he's slinging it left and right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Mod: Celebrity & Showbiz forum is over here.

But I'm leaving this open so the OP knows how few of us give a crap about this kind of thing.

I don’t get the sniffiness around celebrity gossip. We’re a social species and curious to boot.

I especially don’t get why people are so keen to say how little they care about celeb gossip, as many have done on this thread. And, in real life, I find that the people who are the most vocal about not caring about celeb gossip curiously seem to know a fair amount of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

I see the woman "fell" pregnant according to reports. Like she tripped over and -- whoopsie -- there's a baby.
    #metoo:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,254 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

bur wrote: »
    Would be too damaging to the brand. I'm sure he's slinging it left and right.

Has he been playing away for years? There seems to have been loads of rumours about him going way back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Strazdas wrote: »
    Has he been playing away for years? There seems to have been loads of rumours about him going way back.

Don’t know if he has,but I have to say I’ve never seen anyone look as dis-interested in their partner as she did at the royal wedding,so if that’s the reception at home......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

The most shocking thing is that linked twitter picture of yerone - never smiley face - she looks like a child and her child is dressed as a dwarf adult and fed like an elephant to boot. Shocking. Classic aneroxic tactic - fatten up everyone around you while dieting like a lunatic. Does she want people to think her husband is a paedophile or does she just think 8 yr old is a cute adult or appropriate look?

You don't know these people and sounds like you're jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭cml387

Apparently the "other woman" is Megan Markle.*

*this may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Don’t know if he has,but I have to say I’ve never seen anyone look as dis-interested in their partner as she did at the royal wedding,so if that’s the reception at home......

Yes, it's definitely her fault for not fawning over him enough. No way that her demeanor was due to the fact that her husband (allegedly) repeatedly cheats on her and has now brought their daughter into it by shagging her teacher resulting the daughter having to change schools. Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

He appears to me to be an overly tattoo'd undereducated man. But she chose him. For whatever reason. But then again she's had a puss on her for years, unless she has bad teeth or something wrong with her jaw she never smiles. Maybe it's to keep the wrinkles at bay or something, or an air of ahem.... mystery.

It is just celeb gossip, all shyte.

But, well if they put themselves out there, that's what happens. Fodder for the red tops and some of us too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Yes, it's definitely her fault for not fawning over him enough. No way that her demeanor was due to the fact that her husband (allegedly) repeatedly cheats on her and has now brought their daughter into it by shagging her teacher resulting the daughter having to change schools. Nope.

If all that is true-and I have no idea if it is or not.....why is she still with him?
    Seriously if he is making her that miserable,then why not leave??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

The leaked emails from Beckham a while back just shows how carefully nurtured the Beckham brand is. They really showed him to be an obnoxious twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Packie Bonner is a wanker. Nasty bollox with illusions.

Put us out of two world cups with his errors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

JaMarcus wrote: »
    The leaked emails from Beckham a while back just shows how carefully nurtured the Beckham brand is. They really showed him to be an obnoxious twat.

Far from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

She always looks miserable. They seem to have zero chemistry and all their appearances and instagram pics seem carefully stage managed. She is way more into him than he is with her.

I don't know if I believe this story but I do think their marriage is a sham and has been for some time.

It's sad, they have a young child and a few teens, your parents separating is horrible whatever your age and moreso in the public eye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Any pics of the teacher goin?

Goin at it?

Yeah go on, pics so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Packie Bonner is a wanker. Nasty bollox with illusions.

Put us out of two world cups with his errors.

Out of nowhere that.

Were you keeping it in for these many years, and now you pounced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

ceadaoin. wrote: »

Seriously where does this info come from - the dark web?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

Please say it's not Johnny Giles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Joe prim wrote: »
    Please say it's not Johnny Giles.....

No, we are fairly sure Beckham hasn't been shagging Giles.

JaMarcus wrote: »

Absolutely. The whinging over not getting a knighthood. Christ. If I recall, the PR machine went into overdrive after that.

The real question

Is he a huge former sport star or a former huge sport star?

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

It doesn’t seem to work like that for these people. Remember when Jude Law cheated on Sienna Miller with his children’s nanny? I guess they are just so pampered that they think they are shielded and can do whatever they want and eventually end up shitting where they eat. It might even be thrill-seeking behaviour for people who have everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Goin at it?

Yeah go on, pics so

She's a fine bit of stuff. I got a load of stuff forwarded to me via WhatsApp. It seems this is more than celebrity gossip.

Advertisement