Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumoured a huge sports star has had an affair and gotten his kids teacher pregnant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

I wonder will the spice girls take her back.

Sure he was riding his physio too.

I'd say he's riding all around him and she doesn't give a fnck so long as the bank account is full.

They never came across as a genuine couple to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

The poor chap. Posh looks like she'd break if you so much as hugged her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Who gives a fcuk!

Seems Beckham has given a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Please be Paddy Jackson. Please, please, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Chewbacca wrote: »
    Thank Allah this thread exists.

My Saturday and indeed life would be worse off without it.

Finally. Useful and relevant information from this thread. On holidays here. Forgot what day it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Please be Paddy Jackson. Please, please, please.

That’d be the fella without a partner or kids. Also, huge sports star? Good bet there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

sexmag wrote: »
    it's all over Twitter and my phone has been buzzing since yesterday with it

Perfect reason to re-evaluate your social media interactions if this is the kind of sh1te that is big news in your circle of connections

• Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Well the Ufc fella being banging around and has at least 1 baba with another woman on way.

No footballer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

I couldn't care less what people do with their lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Men will ride anything. Women will ride anything famous or rich shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

What is this drivel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Having seen who this is about its clear the wife of said sports star engineered this for publicity as she also did when said sports star "had an affair" with an ugly slapper some years ago. Personally I think said sports star is gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

professore wrote: »
    Having seen who this is about its clear the wife of said sports star engineered this for publicity as she also did when said sports star "had an affair" with an ugly slapper some years ago. Personally I think said sports star is gay.

You know the article with names is linked to above

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Celebrity & Showbiz forum is over here.

But I'm leaving this open so the OP knows how few of us give a crap about this kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭badtoro

I hear Harry Kane claimed t'was him that scored not the other lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Mod:But I'm leaving this open so the OP knows how few of us give a crap about this kind of thing.

Cheers bud

Not scarlet enough as it is, need a few more hours of this roasting to get my base tan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Any pics of the teacher goin?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Anyone know, what's the difference between "falling pregnant" and getting "knocked up" ?
    BBDBB wrote: »
    Skinned knees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

sexmag wrote: »
    Cheers bud

Not scarlet enough as it is, need a few more hours of this roasting to get my base tan

Fair play, dont take it personally though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭Allinall

munster87 wrote: »

Ah jaysus. I was hoping it would be Alan Kernaghan.

Very disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

It was Colonel Musterd with the Candelabra in the library

Sir that is a scurrilous remark on the Candelabra in question. i notice you are not commenting on the Cook in the kitchen with the black kettle? Thought not!!

I will never sing "Polly put the kettle on" before bed to my nephew without a certain sense of shame. :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Sir that is a scurrilous remark on the Candelabra in question. i notice you are not commenting on the Cook in the kitchen with the black kettle? Thought not!!

I will never sing "Polly put the kettle on" before bed to my nephew without a certain sense of shame. :)))

This guy....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_LV8RkNz0d-4r99V3k4EH3A5VLIkZF8zmkzBlu3usPHOE2z1MkQ

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I think he is flogging a new skincare range, so any talk of a marriage breakdown may be just for the publicity.

The teacher rumours are going for about 2 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I'm guessing the OP also writes a lot of the xpose clickbait titles/articles as well. I use the term article very loosely though, shite would probably be a better description.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

The most shocking thing is that linked twitter picture of yerone - never smiley face - she looks like a child and her child is dressed as a dwarf adult and fed like an elephant to boot. Shocking. Classic aneroxic tactic - fatten up everyone around you while dieting like a lunatic. Does she want people to think her husband is a paedophile or does she just think 8 yr old is a cute adult or appropriate look?

Ah don't be mean. There's nothing wrong with her kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Ah don't be mean. There's nothing wrong with her kids.

I mean it as wrong on her. She is the 'adult ', 'in charge' - or suoposed to be. That photo is shocking - and its not paparazzi - she staged, chose and posted it :●

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

• Registered Users Posts: 19,221 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Bend it like Beckham