Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your worst nightmare?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

Being convicted or a crime I didn't commit. The time in prison would be daily mental torture.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baran

A few years ago my younger brother did a J1 in Boston and worked with this poor guy. He could have got millions if he wanted to properly sue but he just left it go, money wasn’t going to get his life back. Poor fella worked doing landscaping and didn’t take a penny for it, he just wanted to be out in the open. Reall sad story and frightening too.

Over the last few weeks I've lost a family member with little warning, and am also watching a parent experience their last days after a short illness. I would prefer to die myself than ever face again either the last while or what's ahead in the near future. I'm currently living my worst nightmare, and it's not over.

I'm sure if I ever have kids that my worst nightmare will evolve into a terror of losing them, which must be the worst experience a person can live through.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Candie wrote: »
    Over the last few weeks I've lost a family member with little warning, and am also watching a parent experience their last days after a short illness. I would prefer to die myself than ever face again either the last while or what's ahead in the near future. I'm currently living my worst nightmare, and it's not over.

I'm sure if I ever have kids that my worst nightmare will evolve into a terror of losing them, which must be the worst experience a person can live through.

I am so sorry to hear that Candie:(

Apart from anything happening to my children, I have a terrible fear of getting cancer. I watched my Dad go from a healthy man to a shadow before he died within the space of a few months. My mother had it in her 50s and now it is back again 20 years later. It is rotten and it scares me sh1tless:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Going to prison. I would not like that.

Advertisement