Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre-worn tyres - never again! Lucky escape!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Hyundai.

Cheap Korean rubbish.

Sure just make a joke every time you are out of your depth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

That wasn't a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

It’s similar to expensive watches. I have two automatics that profess to being accurate and not losing seconds over the course of time compared to A cheap quartz

Both tell the time and accurately. Who really notices if their watch loses a second over the period of time?

Yet it’s used a selling point to make people believe they’ve a superior product. In reality both tell the time with virtually no difference

Exact same with tyres

Exact same

That wasn't a joke.

So address my point re limit of grip then.

It’s similar to expensive watches. I have two automatics that profess to being accurate and not losing seconds over the course of time compared to A cheap quartz

Both tell the time and accurately. Who really notices if their watch loses a second over the period of time?

Yet it’s used a selling point to make people believe they’ve a superior product. In reality both tell the time with virtually no difference

Exact same with tyres

Exact same

You have gone full retard. Expensive watches are jewellery items whose value is attributed based on design, quality of materials (gold!) and workmanship.

Mod note - mind the language please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Exact same with tyres

Exact same

Please mods close the thread we have it now no matter what we pay or brand the cheapest Chinese fakes are just as good.

Please mods close the thread we have it now no matter what we pay or brand the cheapest Chinese fakes are just as good.

His gaff must look like an Alibaba store room

You have gone full retard. Expensive watches are jewellery items whose value is attributed based on design, quality of materials (gold!) and workmanship.

Shockingly awful use of the word retard.

Quite upsetting tbh , insults from a mod and now using the word retard...

Yes, I’m aware of that. I have 2 myself. The watch brand would have you believe that their price is due to their high accuracy and keeping time not losing seconds due to their mechanisms

They use this to demonstrate that they are superior to cheap quartz watches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

You seem to be saying that counterfeit big brand tyres are the same thing as non big brand tyres?

Shockingly awful use of the word retard.

Quite upsetting tbh , insults from a mod and now using the word retard...

Yes, I’m aware of that. I have 2 myself. The watch brand would have you believe that their price is due to their high accuracy and keeping time not losing seconds due to their mechanisms

They use this to demonstrate that they are superior to cheap quartz watches

Jaysus cop on and grow up. Quite upsetting FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Second hand tyres are second hand rubber.
    You might as well use a second hand condom.

Chances are, it'll be fine.. but if it goes wrong.. you'll end up in an emergency ward.

Jaysus cop on and grow up. Quite upsetting FFS.

Nice attitude, being labeled a retard is ok as long as you grow up?

Some would argue , it is in fact yourself that needs to grow up if you need yo resort to using that type of word

• Registered Users Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭mikeecho

mA1DYi

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I think this thread has run it's course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement