Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene II(c) - The Lowerdark

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash gathers up his gems and puts them back into his pack. He strolls over to the gateway and waits for Rhiggy.

'Y'know... if you guys are really interested in the world above, one or all of you should come with us.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

One of the beings nods.

"It is time one of us learns my siblings, I shall return with many a tale and we will finally know the answers to our questions"

The beings conjoin hands and the one who spoke, slightly more red in colour than the others, turns to face the gate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »
    "The web of the world tells us where you need to be, but young drow what understanding do you want? What do you ask of time and space?"

A gateway opens in between the three figures.

I want to understand why we elves are divided
    Not the fable I want to feel it
    We move evenly in time and space I want to understand how I can move more in one than the other

Tigger wrote: »
    I want to understand why we elves are divided
    Not the fable I want to feel it
    We move evenly in time and space I want to understand how I can move more in one than the other
    The tallest of the beings, greener than the others places his index finger on Rhiggy's forehead.

Rhiggy experiences several of his past lives, but most vividly that of when he was a primal elf in the ten thousand strong tribe that followed Colleron across the multiverse. His shape and from unfixed and then how he ended up with those who sided with Lolth when Colleron was attacked. Over a hundred lives as a drow had passed since then, he even sees that sometimes he was reincarnated in the same period twice, meeting himself on more than one occasion.

The insight allows Rhiggy to see the strands of time that tie his primal elven soul to this fixed form.

OOC: Rhiggy, once a week, can stop time for a turn.

Rhiggy feels the taller being smile, though it has no face, that is the emotion.

The redder one walks into the gate.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash nods at Rhiggy.

'To the other side then, friend? I ain't calling you Master anymore though.'

He steps through after the being.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash nods at Rhiggy.

'To the other side then, friend? I ain't calling you Master anymore though.'

He steps through after the being.

Riggy pauses for a minute (not time just himself) and follows his slave

OOC: Rhiggy go to the other thread

Tigger wrote: »
    Riggy pauses for a minute (not time just himself) and follows his slave

OOC:

giphy.gif

Advertisement