Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cameron Reilly Murder

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

At last. I was seriously thinking they had nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Just heard it on the News. Glad they have somebody. Hopefully anybody that knows anything will not be afraid to speak up.

I am interested in the suspects name as I saw something a week or two ago and I am interested how accurate it was. Given that the suspect is over 18, I am guessing their name will be released.
    Regardless, I hope it is the right person and that justice is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

An 18 year old according to the Irish Times.

If he's an adult then does that mean the little scrote will be named and shamed when/if charged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Probably means we shouldn't be talking about it.

Probably means we shouldn't be talking about it.

The press is talking about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

They have lawyers and a checking process, boards has mods. I know which I'd trust more!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ah apologies, didn't see it - lock away mods

Honestly hope the Gardai cracks whoever this is like a egg in interrogation and gets the full story out of him.

Whoever did it, I sincerely hope the fear of God is on them this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Mikenesson

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Honestly hope the Gardai cracks whoever this like a egg in interrogation and gets the full story out of him.

Whoever did it, I sincerely hope the fear of God is on them this morning.

I think once the suspects get a lawyer they're not going to confess or incriminate themselves.

Other problem is the parents and other kids not helping with information.

Similar case in the west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Suckit wrote: »
    Just heard it on the News. Glad they have somebody. Hopefully anybody that knows anything will not be afraid to speak up.

I am interested in the suspects name as I saw something a week or two ago and I am interested how accurate it was. Given that the suspect is over 18, I am guessing their name will be released.
    Regardless, I hope it is the right person and that justice is done.

The arrested person is not necessarily the murder suspect or accused of the actual murder though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- someone arrested. Locked till we see what becomes of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: Closed and merged with the main thread.

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement