Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 25th May 2018

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Derry will need every dead person in Ulsters history looking over them to beat Donegal on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The music on the competition bit remids me of Hungry Heart by The Boss.

So that's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Did she say what the angels think about the referendum?..can't imagine they're too pleased..

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Santan

Shamelessly from south park "laorna Byrne dumb dumd dumb, Ryan tubridy smart smart smart smart smart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Santan

Shamelessly from south park "laorna Byrne dumb dumd dumb, Ryan tubridy smart smart smart smart smart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Religion in schools is fecked up in this country, the Catholic schools are treated like 2nd class citizens, such an utter kip we live in, either have no discrimination or allow all to discriminate. There should have been another question on the ballot paper today asking if it's ok to disriminate against Catholic schools only.

Did your Angel tell you that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Ask her about angels. G'wan for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,823 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

fair play to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Nah I'm not going too far
    No sign of any of the reporters comic book writers from during the week who said the killer came at Gardai with a knife when it turns out he was actually shot dead sitting in his car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Religion in schools is fecked up in this country, the Catholic schools are treated like 2nd class citizens, such an utter kip we live in, either have no discrimination or allow all to discriminate. There should have been another question on the ballot paper today asking if it's ok to disriminate against Catholic schools only.

You don't think Catholicism was too dominant and discriminated against other beliefs?

I'm personally happy that the church has lost much of it's power and the country will be better off in the long run.

I definitely don't see anything here to prevent Catholics practising their religion as they wish. It just doesn't have to be imposed on other people as it has historically been.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

JaMarcus wrote: »
    This is a woman who claims to have met the ghost of Martin Luther King, only he was taller and white.

She genuinely claims this.

Any chance she mistook him for this guy?

170px-Michael_Jackson_Cannescropped.jpg

M

Did your Angel tell you that?

Yes I owe him a few favours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Irish Times exit poll predicting 68% Yes, 32% No in Referendum.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,365 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Cork
    mzungu wrote: »
    Any chance she mistook him for this guy?

170px-Michael_Jackson_Cannescropped.jpg

You sure that's a guy?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

You sure that's a guy?

That's a legend

M

murpho999 wrote: »
    You don't think Catholicism was too dominant and discriminated against other beliefs?

I'm personally happy that the church has lost much of it's power and the country will be better off in the long run.

I definitely don't see anything here to prevent Catholics practising their religion as they wish. It just doesn't have to be imposed on other people as it has historically been.

My issue is if you can say that Catholic schools can't discriminate it should be across the board. Makes the same nonsense having a non religious kid going to a Catholic school as a non religious kid going to a Jewish school. That or zero state funding for any religious school which would be the better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Music earlier on was good. Evening all.

Voting's over. Thank F.

Did this attack happen recently? With the bandages on her fingers?

M

I'm dying to know how Leitrim voted :D

this sounds like it was recent attack ?

Injuries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

tampopo wrote: »
    Music earlier on was good. Evening all.

Voting's over. Thank F.

Did this attack happen recently? With the bandages on her fingers?
    I thought that as well. But think it was 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

That's a brave woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

And roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

:)

M

Larry Murphy must feel like one of the Birmingham 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

I don't think people realised the changes made a few years ago to block grant? or something only applied to Catholic schools, not multi-denominational, Gaeilscoileanna, C of I, South Dublin Protestant private schools or Educate and Patronise Together.

When this was pointed out that it was actually a hypocritical half measure, usual hipster lobby just complained.

So basically, the middle class schools were exempt, like the ones the Irish Times writers frequent.

two lads were sound.

For every nut job there are 100s of good guys like the two lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

It is terrifying to think that predators like her attacker and mark henessey seemingly operate as normal members of society with families and jobs, yet are capable of such hideous and needless abuse in such a cold blooded setting.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

She's far tougher than I'd ever be if someone attacked me on the street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Is it the last ever in the current series of 'The Ray D'Arcy Buzzkill Show' tomorrow night?

Advertisement