Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D’Arcy Show May 19th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,221 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Banning tunes, what a kip we used to live in.

M

Leep this going until 1am please.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,698 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Such innuendo!

It's a disgrace, Joe!

M

Bit of Song For Ireland please if yer doing requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Look up the DUALERS band. In South London. I guarantee you will be able to clap along with them it's reggae and ska music.

I can clap along with anything, just apparently not in any sort of time. Never notice im off myself. The first clue is an elbow into the ribs from my wife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Banning tunes, what a kip we used to live in.
    Ah it wasn't that bad. At least we wernt afraid to open our mouths in case we offended some waiting PCBRIGADE SNOWFLAKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It will be a sad day when this part of our culture is gone forever, replaced by both US and UK trashy garbage pop culture.

Ruaile Buaile, Nidge.

M

There's a strange looking Muppet on TV right now.

• Advertisement
    M

Love this tune.

What's up with maraid?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

AllForIt wrote: »
    It will be a sad day when this part of our culture is gone forever, replaced by both US and UK trashy garbage pop culture.

well said, was thinking the exact same thing.

M

Michael D should use his powers to tell them to keep playing another hour.

Great programme tonight.

Not Cark?

M

Great programme tonight.

We need a regular trad session tv show. Something like Daniels Road Trip Meets X Factor.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

For once I'd like to see Sharon Shannon look completely bored and disinterested while playing.

Not Cark?
    At least Cark would have been happy.

Great programme tonight.

We need a regular trad session tv show. Something like Daniels Road Trip Meets X Factor.

I thought there was one :O

• Advertisement

For once I'd like to see Sharon Shannon look completely bored and disinterested while playing.
    She's such a lovely person. No airs and graces. Not trying to hog the limelight at all. Does a lot of work with iltreated animals as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Pandora!

I suppose the feed from UK was free and RTE didn't send presenters over for it so probably cost them feck all.
    Not Cark?
    What does "Cark" mean ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

She's such a lovely person. No airs and graces. Not trying to hog the limelight at all. Does a lot of work with iltreated animals as well.

i thought you said illiterate animals.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

To go from those legends to this gimp on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Pandora!

Anyone who is Kind to Animals - has a very good heart and are good people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭mobby

We need to appreciate these musicians more, there's nobody else coming up to replace them, in 20 years time it will all be lost.

100% agree Great Show, but John Sheehan should have had his own 80 Late Late show Tribute for the entire night, Last of the legends.

PS
    That IMHO was also a great rendition of Raglan Road by Declan O'Rouke.

i thought you said illiterate animals.
    No she doesn't work in Dail eireann

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

AllForIt wrote: »

Ah you'll never see Taylor Swift riffing with ray :rolleyes:
    Not Cark?

Judging by her call, i don't think it was her that rang :D

If Only Daniel could sex up Glor Tire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

We need a regular trad session tv show.

....like Ceilli house live on the telly.

Brings me right back to my childhood when my father would have Ceilli house on and nobody in the house would get a wink of sleep until it was over. He had a brace on his gammy leg and he'd tap it on the end of the bed in time to the music...God it nearly drove us all nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

For the day that's in it :P

& if that's whetted your appetite, here's what a chatshow should sound with a sense of humour

Also just like RTE :( that keep all the good shows after midnite, bizzarely enough Suits (S06E06) is on at 3.20am ;)

Advertisement