Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 18th May 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

What is yer wan in the audience at

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Chicken wasn't mentioned. It was between Indian and pittza. Think they've gone with Indian.

It was more of a rough guide for the paucity of meat per portion in a typical Indian take away.
    Hope there local Indian is more generous than mine, how I miss the good one that went out of business during the recession, but I digress...

• Registered Users Posts: 72,179 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Prepare to be made into a gif, woman in the audience! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

gmisk wrote: »
    So if people in your eyes are damaging society? Whatever that means.
    It's helpful to be cruel to people?

It's better for people like this to be say be suicidal having to live as the wrong gender for them?

Hey, can you point me to studies that demonstrate that suicidality in transgender people decreases after gender reassignment therapy?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,708 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I can't believe how small and closed minded some people on this thread are. What are ye afraid off? They are doing no one any harm. They are amazing people and they have bigger balls than anyone here on this thread. Maybe that's it. Ye are afraid they have a bigger one then you. How sad is that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is horrific for a Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,619 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Should we take the name Royal off everything in Ireland, text Whoy for yes, En for No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Producer: "We need a rugby player for tonight"
    Researcher: "We've tried them all... none of them are available"
    Producer: "C'mon, we can't not have a rugby player - it's the people's game, FFS"
    Researcher: "What about the rugby player who lost his eye while playing rugby?"
    Producer: "Grand, he'll do"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sports interview.............................Tubridy right now.......................

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

BUT Don't worry Ryan, there is a misery element to this one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,314 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Rugby, ffs.

Another superhero sports person. And the sacrifices they make for the country - loosing an eyeball etc. We all owe them a debt of gratitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I've never seen him without his special googles before.

I think in my head I considered him as a sort of X Men type who never took his superpower thing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Worst nightmare - exactly the worst thing you could imagine happening with spiked boots :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,242 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Craebear wrote: »
    Hey, can you point me to studies that demonstrate that suicidality in transgender people decreases after gender reassignment therapy?
    I cant it's not an area I am an expert in tbh sorry.
    Maybe ask on the lgbt page

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Bit of dust says Ryan........ His favourite nibble!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

vladmydad wrote: »
    Suicide is 40% before “transition” (even though it’s biologically impossible to change gender) and 41% after transition so we are doing these folk no favors by encouraging their delusions. Btw there isn’t a person watching, including that persons poor mother , that actually believes they are now the gender they say .

Sorry, I missed your credentials....

GP?
    Endocrinologist?
    Psychiatrist?
    Psychologist?
    PhD in Transexual Studies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

AMKC wrote: »
    I can't believe how small and closed minded some people on this thread are. What are ye afraid off? They are doing no one any harm. They are amazing people and they have bigger balls than anyone here on this thread. Maybe that's it. Ye are afraid they have a bigger one then you. How sad is that.

Get the measuring tape out and we'll see

M

Skid X wrote: »

I think in my head I considered him as a sort of X Men type who never took his superpower thing off.

Was he the guy they wouldn't allow wear the goggles?

When in doubt go for the crotch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Should we take the name Royal off everything in Ireland, text Whoy for yes, En for No.

So Meath would become 'the county' or would you think of a new name for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

No nerves in your eyes.

And the cornea is the only part of the body that doesn’t have a blood supply.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I can't believe I missed the paint drying on my bathroom wall to watch the show tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Was he the guy they wouldn't allow wear the goggles?

Yeah, I think they relented in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,314 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Skid X wrote: »

giphy.gif

M

Berserker wrote: »
    So Meath would become 'the county' or would you think of a new name for it?

Yes it would simply be a removal cutting out the Royal part, none of your fancy similar names :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

If someone was anorexic you wouldn't indulge them and tell them that they are healthy. Same if someone was depressed. You wouldn't agree if they said they were useless and worthless. Why is an exception made here? Is it the power of fashion?

I can't believe I missed the paint drying on my bathroom wall to watch the show tonight

Leave a coat or two as a distraction from the royal wedding tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Please make this stop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Yes it would simply be a removal cutting out the Royal part, none of your fancy similar names :D

You could call it the blank county.

Berserker wrote: »
    You could call it the blank county.

The "meh" County perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Why do people have to be “afraid “ or phobic when they see something that is clearly nonsense. They are doing harm not only to themselves but to society. Pretending that you can just become a woman by chopping of your #### , it’s insulting to the woman who have fought for a hundred years for equality.

Advertisement