Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 18th May 2018

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Jesus, the Donald is so orange, it like he's taking the p*ss out of Saturday Night Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,221 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I am currently eating a packet of Burger Bites, they are bloody nice, first pack in a good 10 years plus, delish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Skid X wrote: »
    I hope if Ian McKinley ever writes a book, he calls it something like "The One Eyed Man Is King"
    Berserker wrote: »
    20-25 years for second degree. What would they get here?
    20 years, proper justice, we have a 7 year Toy Town stretch with a PS4 and Sky Sports in your cell.

Don't forget the time they ran outta Vanilla & Hazelnut Ice Cream when there was a heatwave as they didn't want tensions simmering over :eek::(
    I think they should play a Death Roller over the end credits, listing everyone who has died this week in Ireland.

A bit like the Birthday Roller they used to have on The Den, only with deaths.

Bring the nation together.

Like the one they have for the end of TWD:P
    It'd be great

"Hmmm, there's a lot of Marys this week, much more than usual ... ah look, there's someone with an identical name to your, Jim !"

Ah Jees, the clown said a production company was looking for John Pauls & then only gave out the email address at the end of the show??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

I am currently eating a packet of Burger Bites, they are bloody nice, first pack in a good 10 years plus, delish.

They still do them? Used to enjoy them back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭AllForIt

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Your telling me you've never picked a perfect place to hide a body if you killed someone

Yes I have, I just decided not to go through with it. My blender is so big sometimes I'm afraid I'll trip over and fall into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till tomorrow night, folks!

Nos da :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

You can’t beat a blast of misery.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,221 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They still do them? Used to enjoy them back in the day

Yes on special half price in Dunnes this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Don't go yet, i see there's a program in the listings called:

Young Welsh & Pretty Minted on 12:55, although maybe only to viewers in Wales:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Is James Hewitt invited to the wedding tomorrow?

Surely Harry would want his Da there. :pac:

Why does no one talk about this isnt it bleedin obvious:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I think because she was a looker so to speak it might have clouded his judgement...

NEWS%20Molly.jpg

what is the american obsession with shackles? Do they expect her to claw out the guards' eyes?

Advertisement