Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Friday 11th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Amazing job on that but would prefer if it was restored to original spec

• Registered Users Posts: 20,771 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

That isn't fair

Like he was in wrong event of got wrong memo.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Apparently blokes shaving their chests is the new thing, I will give it a go tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

When is somebody going to give the late late a complete restoration and bring it back to its original self

• Registered Users Posts: 20,771 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

mzungu wrote: »
    I wonder in 100 years time on the LLS will somebody restore one of those electric car charge stations?

Yes - people will laugh

They use to use these things - wires.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,583 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Nothing wrong with Trans people or being Trans. Maybe if some people on here met a trans person they would realise they are just nice people like everyone else trying to get through life but they were just born in the wrong body. They have the right to live their life as the gender they want to be and are not doing anyone any harm. Mistakes can happen even nature or god whichever you want to believe can make mistakes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Grand looking rocking horse

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Oh crap. Rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Turn around and walk off, Jamie.

You deserve better than that as walk on music.

M

AMKC wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Trans people or being Trans. Maybe if some people on here met a trans person they would realise they are just nice people like everyone else trying to get through life but they were just born in the wrong body. They have the right to live their life as the gender they want to be and are not doing anyone any harm. Mistakes can happen even nature or god whichever you want to believe can make mistakes.

Yes but there needs to be some sense, some 10 year old lad might watch a Spice Girls music video and decide he wants to be Mel C, in reality that's a phase that he will most likely grow out of, the family shouldn't go out the next day and buy him a complete female wardobe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Friday Night Dinner on C4, then I'll continue watching the LLS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

God, another rugby player I've never heard of. Friday Night Dinner is just starting on Channel 4.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Tubs inner monologue: Who the f*ck is Simon Geoghegan?

Kids that aren't old enough to control their own bedtime yet it's okay for them to control their own gender

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Oh great, another superhero sports person. Cause you can't do anything better in life than represent your country in sport. Never heard of the guy btw. Bet that'll rile some ppl.

M

For $100 will he be asked anything about the whole rugby not guilty rape trial, surely that meets the misery criteria all guests are signed up to?

That would have been good walk on music.

Jamie is very smart and has a wide range of interests outside rugby.

But as usual it's all wikipedia questions and hard hitting stuff like "Playing for Ireland, that must have been great?"

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

AllForIt wrote: »
    Oh great, another superhero sports person. Cause you can't do anything better in life than represent your country in sport. Never heard of the guy btw. Bet that'll rile some ppl.

By the hammer of Thor, I nearly cut myself on how edgy that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Yes but there needs to be some sense, some 10 year old lad might watch a Spice Girls music video and decide he wants to be Mel C, in reality that's a phase that he will most likely grow out of, the family shouldn't go out the next day and buy him a complete female wardobe.

****ing ludicrous and reductive

M

****ing ludicrous and reductive

Sense is for some people :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Oh here we go, I was waiting for the sjw male bashing narrative

M

He owns a boozer doesn't he with some others?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Jamie had no interest in playing along with the narrative.

This is an absolute bore fest! I'm just waiting for Deadpool and Cable on Graham Norton

Ryan doesn’t like doggies

That was a rollercoaster of emotions in a few seconds "Ah, wedding - Aaaaah Doggeh!! - Oooooooh he's not with us anymore :("

A bit like when you think "Wow - hot girl checking me out and she's walking over and - she's a chugger :( "

M

Something in my eye now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Sense is for some people :pac:

I hope you live to feel some shame for your opinions, once society has moved on and left you behind

• Registered Users Posts: 35,687 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

original?width=213&version=3642401

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

terrible

Advertisement