Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there people on this website who would be glad to see Israel wiped out?

Options
  • 10-05-2018 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Iran has openly and repeatedly called for an end to the existence of the Jewish state. It has taken advantage of the civil war in Syria to establish military installations closer to the Israeli border in preparation for attacks like we saw recently. I can't imagine the terror of having another state hell bent on your eradication. Reading some of the posts on here through it sounds like some people would welcome it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Cynortas

No

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ameirecan

Is that a No for you personally Cynortas or are you speaking on behalf of Boards.ie ltd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Edgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

We can only speak for ourselves. For me it's a no.

But you seem to answer your own question.

What is the discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

No.
    I like israel. and oranges.

• Advertisement

We can only speak for ourselves. For me it's a no.

But you seem to answer your own question.

What is the discussion?

I would be interested to hear from someone who will admit they want to see Israel eradicated. I want to hear their reasoning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Yes, but bloodlessly.

So that'll be a no, essentially.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

I’m ok with the Israelites. Hope they blow the rest of the Middle East off the face of the earth. And that includes those filthy Turks.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭cagefactor

I dont want them to be eradicated but want a stop to their illegal occupation of land. Israelis are as fanatical as the Arabs. Both groups are unhinged and let religion dominate their positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Il miss Jaffa cakes the most...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Of course not. Do want the country to stop being a dick though

ameirecan wrote: »
    I would be interested to hear from someone who will admit they want to see Israel eradicated. I want to hear their reasoning.

I thought you said you had read posts to that effect already.

Yes, but bloodlessly.

So that'll be a no, essentially.

The UN agreed to establishment of Israel in 1948. Do you disagree with this decision?

In your dream world of no Israel, where do the Israelis go? They were born on that land and it's the only land they know. As were their parents and grandparents. I just want to hear the logical conclusions of your line of thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I thought you said you had read posts to that effect already.

Eliezer Thoughtless Scholar , it's gonna be one of those threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

The UN agreed to establishment of Israel in 1948. Do you disagree with this decision?

In your dream world of no Israel, where do the Israelis go? They were born on that land and it's the only land they know. As were their parents and grandparents. I just want to hear the logical conclusions of your line of thought.

Here’s the question. Why are you so obsessed about that little area of land?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

jidf pls go

Here’s the question. Why are you so obsessed about that little area of land?

Uh, obsessed? This is my first time mentioning Israel ever. The Iranian attacks on Israel is the top headline worldwide so forgive me for wanting to talk about it. My question for you is: why are you so determined to prevent people discussing this topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭Inviere

where do the Israelis go?

They don’t seem overly concerned about where the Palestine’s go as a result of their illegal and ever growing occupation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

If the United States didn't guarantee Israel's existence, the Arab nations would annihilate them.

I can't see the Geneva Convention being respected. It would be a bloodbath.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I was thinking recently that it's been a while since we had a jidf around here, especially during the recent Gaza thread. I thought it was really a sign that Boards was losing popularity

• Advertisement

Uh, obsessed? This is my first time mentioning Israel ever. The Iranian attacks on Israel is the top headline worldwide so forgive me for wanting to talk about it. My question for you is: why are you so determined to prevent people discussing this topic?

Nobody wants to see Israel exterminated. Not least of all because they have 300 nukes pointed at the West mostly. Why are you even asking.

What has led you to ask the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Id like Israel to get back to the original agreed borders. I believe their corrupt government acts like Nazis and are truly disgusting.

Do i want them annihilated and wiped out in war? No.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Jimbob1977 wrote: »
    If the United States didn't guarantee Israel's existence, the Arab nations would annihilate them.

I can't see the Geneva Convention being respected. It would be a bloodbath.

They have 300 nukes. Nobody is ever invading Israel. The question is nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

OP

why do you want to know?

What do YOU think?

What's a jidf?

What's a jidf?

Believe it or not it's the Jewish Internet Defence Force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Let's be honest they don't do themselves any favours..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Do you agree or disagree with Israel's continual expansion since the state was founded? Do you care about Palestinian victims of Israel's illegal occupation?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Believe it or not it's the Jewish Internet Defence Force.

No way , my OH is of Jewish descent .
    I wonder is she in it.

• Advertisement

You think the Israeli government spend money and resources to send people onto insignificant Irish internet sites with dwindling numbers to spread propaganda? Do you actually believe this or are you just trolling?

Advertisement