Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show May 4th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Ten Pin wrote: »
    8 out of 10 people don't get enough fibre

That's cause they prefer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

This is some ****e tv

• Registered Users Posts: 24,580 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I'm going to make a vegetable stir fry with vegetables made from beef

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    Life is all about balance,

most of us could eat a bit more healthily, but meat is delicious and you'd be mad to give it up.

As someone on Moncrieff said earlier, if God didn't want us to eat animals, why are they made of food?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,830 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Pishh Ryan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Liquidise dominos pizza and they’d lap it up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Good evening all.

Those kids are gonna have some hangover in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Must be decent when they drank it .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Surely a vegan chicken nugget a) defeats the purpose of the "movement" and b) is almost like an admission that they have to dress it up as "meat" to appeal to the masses?
    And even then, a 'chicken' nugget is just a thinly-veiled scoop for the accompanying capsules of sugar-salt-and-GodKnowsWhat sauces :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 72,304 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Amber, the most intelligent person at that table!

• Advertisement

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Good evening all.

Those kids are gonna have some hangover in the morning.

I'm probably going to have enough hangover for all of them at this rate. Unless the show suddenly gets really good...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I didn't like Vegward before tonight and I like them a helluva lot less now.
    Fair play to them though for selling museli and other rabbit food at overly inflated prices compared to similar products on the market though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Usain Bolt used to eat Chicken Nuggets before races and he was the fastest man in the world.

Although, to be fair, that's probably an example of how correlation and causation should not be confused, and he's probably an extreme outlier on the bell curve of chicken nugget eaters.

Eurovision next week!:D

Hard luck, Ryan O'Shaughnessy

UK may actually do well this year. :)

Surely a vegan chicken nugget a) defeats the purpose of the "movement" and b) is almost like an admission that they have to dress it up as "meat" to appeal to the masses?

Yeah, it's a bit silly.

If you like the veggies, serve them as veggies.

Or whatever. Gimme some crisps.

Usain Bolt used to eat Chicken Nuggets before races and he was the fastest man in the world.

Although, to be fair, that's probably an example of how correlation and causation should not be confused, and he's probably an extreme outlier on the bell curve of chicken nugget eaters.

I may be alone here, but I think Usain may have played that up just a tad.

M

The Death Death Show.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

It it really next week? I always thought it was in the latter stages of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

They can go and shite with their fibre.

They sure will...and it will increase their faecal bulk :pac:

Well, it has been a while since they've spoken to someone who has been bereaved.

• Advertisement
    M

Does he have a big hovercraft?

When Electro Velvet couldn't win over Europe, it should have been a sign that Europe and the UK had deep rooted issues.

The Maeve Binchy buke display in the background. :rolleyes:

Well, it has been a while since they've spoken to someone who has been bereaved.

:pac:

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I may be alone here, but I think Usain may have played that up just a tad.

To be honest, Donie lad, I just posted that so I could work in 'correlation and causation' into the conversation.

I'm royally screwed if anyone ever asks me to explain the difference between them, but it makes it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

I think that story came about around Beijing olympics in 2008. McDonald s is near the same in every country and implements the same standard. Means you are a lot less likely to get food poisoning in their restaurants internationally. You know what you are getting

M

The Maeve Binchy buke display in the background. :rolleyes:

Subtle morketting :pac:

M

The poor audience tonight, a pure misery fest so far.

To be honest, Donie lad, I just posted that so I could work in 'correlation and causation' into the conversation.

I'm royally screwed if anyone ever asks me to explain the difference between them, but it makes it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

I buy bukes and leave them on the coffee table for my dinner parties and let people comment on how well read I am.

It's safer.

• Advertisement

mzungu wrote: »

It it really next week? I always thought it was in the latter stages of May.

First semi-final (featuring Ireland), this Tuesday. Second semi-final, Thursday. The main event, Saturday. :)

Advertisement