Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you encourage your teenage daughter to use a vibrator?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'm all for having a good ****.

Nothing wrong with encouraging the ladies to crack a couple off every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,072 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

No it's not! Jesus, you discover yourself how to do it. Why on earth would you need your parents to teach you?
    Sure you could say that about almost anything sex related. They can learn about from the lads behind the proverbial bike shed, or if they have good parents they can learn it from them minus the bullsh1t and confusion.

Should be an easy decision for anyone who takes their job as a parent seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Better to lose your virginity to a vibrator than some lad who won't care bout you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

When she turns 18. And only then.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What were you searching for to get to this thread Mr Taylor?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

What were you searching for to get to this thread Mr Taylor?

Sexual health?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,202 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Damn right. Masturbation before 18 is a myth.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,457 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

No, as I don't have any kids.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I mean... I GUESS I don’t see the big problem with it. If she came to me about it and was of an appropriate age. I generally have very little shame when it comes to the bold stuff. Would be a bit hypocritical of me to turn her off it when I’ve been cracking one off daily for the 13/14 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Thread needs a poll.

A long, explosive, pulsating one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Was sure this thread must have been bumped because it was the news today that Jada Smith's grandmother taught her how to masturbate at 9 and she went on to become addicted to it.

You can watch the episode of their show where it was discussed here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If I had a teenage daughter, I would like her to know what an orgasm feels like and to be able to instruct partners on how to give her one (ooh matron). If a vibrator helped that, it's all good. Whether I would wrap one up and give it as a present, I doubt it, but I wouldn't have any problem with her having one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Just buy one of those suction cup ones to use in the shower, saves buying all them batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Was sure this thread must have been bumped because it was the news today that Jada Smith's grandmother taught her how to masturbate at 9 and she went on to become addicted to it.

You can watch the episode of their show where it was discussed here.

Jesus Christ - that's disgusting.

I have no problem with masturbation (I'm quite the accomplished practitioner actually:D) However, I do have a major problem with fúcking grannies teaching children to play with themselves - there's a name for that shít - paedophilia.

If my 9 year old daughter comes and tells me that granny has been showing her how to flick the bean, granny's going in a hole up the mountains! Dirt bird:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Jesus Christ - that's disgusting.

I have no problem with masturbation (I'm quite the accomplished practitioner actually:D) However, I do have a major problem with fúcking grannies teaching children to play with themselves - there's a name for that shít - paedophilia.

If my 9 year old daughter comes and tells me that granny has been showing her how to flick the bean, granny's going in a hole up the mountains! Dirt bird:mad:

He,he,he granny's getting her hole up the mountains.

Advertisement