Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show - April 28th 2018 10.05pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Russell Crowe is going to have to go 'medieval' on the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Me, when I see Irish people interested in those things:

Db5rs78WAAE0z3n.jpg

:pac:

Being in the line of succession to the Crown is the opposite of being one of the oldest people in the World.

If you are Viscount Severn you are now down to Number 11, and unless you go all Richard III on your relatives you're never going to get the big gig. The only way is down. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne#Current_line_of_succession

But if you are the 11th oldest person in the World (Maria Capovilla), you can only move up. Just hang in there and every death above you gets you closer to the Guinness Book of Records and Worldwide fame https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This will be zero success.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Skid X wrote: »
    Look after yourself, lad.

Unless his finger tips are tingling, he's absolutely fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Flowers to end up in the lights and burn the place down?

• Advertisement
    M

How in the jaysus did that not get spotted in life, he basically got registered in a school as the wrong sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

vladmydad wrote: »
    No the NHS fought to stop them from trying other treatments in Italy . That is terrifying that the state takes ownership of your child, absolutely disgusting
    You are misinformed .
    There were no other treatments in Italy .Alfies brain was liquifying , no one can regenerate a brain that has no white matter . The Italian hospital were offering to do a tracheotomy and PEG feeding tube to prolong Alfies life . A life on life support with no hope of cure . Italy had no cure or never offered a treatment , only palliative care

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Now that's just fcuking embarrassing

sub-buzz-7487-1475509858-4.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Didn't know Shampoo had reformed.

Uh-oh, we're in trouble!

(Niche 90's pop culture reference) :blush:

Bravo!

Viva les Megabrides

• Advertisement
    M

RTE inshurdance company on line 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just tuned in. What is this absolute crap?

M

One round for this sheite was more than enough, how bloody long will this go on.

If Billy Idol walks on right now to perform 'White Wedding', I will take back everything I've ever said about the RDS. :D

M

The Hardest Harvest looks decent.

No the NHS fought to stop them from trying other treatments in Italy . That is terrifying that the state takes ownership of your child, absolutely disgusting

Both the judge and the doctors knew his illness was terminal , to seek treatment in another country and fly him there was going to cause him further suffering . Sometimes you have to accept life is cruel and unfair.

You’re dealt the most awful blow when your child has a terminal illness. But ultimately you have to think of the child and their welfare and the proper management of their final days, not flying them abroad in private jets because you cannot accept the truth .

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    You are misinformed .
    There were no other treatments in Italy .Alfies brain was liquifying , no one can regenerate a brain that has no white matter . The Italian hospital were offering to do a tracheotomy and PEG feeding tube to prolong Alfies life . A life on life support with no hope of cure . Italy had no cure or never offered a treatment , only palliative care
    Your missing the point. It’s a question of parents rights. They should be the ones to make the decision.

sligojoek wrote: »

It's the Ray Darcy show, Joe. It keeps getting commissioned every year. Pay your license.

The two Brides should decide to marry each other and elope.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

sligojoek wrote: »

The Ray D'Arcy show.

Ah beaten to it.

Bloody monkey reacts faster than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Skid X wrote: »
    I have no interest in Royal Weddings or Royal Babies,

but I really really love to see how much some Irish people get annoyed at how some other Irish people are interested in those things.

At least the FA Cup final is on for the other half, & the plus will be no queues in the shops;):D
    Neighbour, how lazy.

I thought that only happened in films ;)
    MV5BMTQ0ODIyMzE1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEwODczMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,676,1000_AL_.jpg

Both the judge and the doctors knew his illness was terminal , to seek treatment in another country and fly him there was going to cause him further suffering . Sometimes you have to accept life is cruel and unfair.

You’re dealt the most awful blow when your child has a terminal illness. But ultimately you have to think of the child and their welfare and the proper management of their final days, not flying them abroad in private jets because you cannot accept the truth .
    That should not have been the NHS decision to make

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Your missing the point. It’s a question of parents rights. They should be the ones to make the decision.

I am afraid not . The childs best interests are paramount and come first . Alfies needs were put first .I am missing no point at all but you are forgetting that the childs rights always come first

Whatever happened to Elisha Cuthbert?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

monkey9 wrote: »
    It's the Ray Darcy show, Joe. It keeps getting commissioned every year. Pay your license.

I did. Just last week. With great reluctance.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,083 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No comparison between poor Alfie who was born with a condition that was incompatible with life in the long term, a brain that was made up of mostly water ......with this woman who was healthy and living her life until a smear test was misdiagnosed. Her treatment could have been so easy and she could have lived a long healthy life .
    Alder Hey hospital cared for Alfie for at least a year and he had a medical team that did everything for him . Nothing incompetent about it , the poor parents just couldn’t accept his life was ending.

You’re not comparing like with like .

Spot on. Terrible about Alfie, but the mob that descended on that hospital were a disgrace...

That hospital did all they could for that poor boy.

It’s the disease of social media and its constant confrontational and ignorant promotion of division and hostility...all these keyboard numpties suddenly turned into health professionals...

M

Ffs

Oh bollix this is still going on?? F*cking Hell!!!!

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »

I am afraid not . The childs best interests are paramount and come first . Alfies needs were put first .
    I totally disagree, It should terrify every parent. It was a case of the state deciding on resource allocation. That’s what social healthcare does.

Advertisement