Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

timhenn wrote: »
    ****ing Adolf.

With pride son, there’s nothing racist about opinions on same colour and same nationality who choose to live on the side of the ****ing road but not obey the law of the land. Enda might have bowed to ye but it will be a cold day in hell before the rest of us pull the wool over our own eyes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭timhenn

Omackeral wrote: »
    You called me racist. I asked you to provide proof of this. Why didn't you? It's because you can't. So it's you talking crap.

I just did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

mikemac2 wrote: »
    An ego the size of Donald Trump

Claims his school principal said he was the brightest student ever in school...
    Lol. And then he posts one of the stupidest tweets of all time. He even deleted it.

Blaze420 wrote: »
    With pride son, there’s nothing racist about opinions on same colour and same nationality who choose to live on the side of the ****ing road but not obey the law of the land. Enda might have bowed to ye but it will be a cold day in hell before the rest of us pull the wool over our own eyes.

There is ****ing Adolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

You called me racist. I asked you to provide proof of this. Why didn't you? It's because you can't. So it's you talking crap.

I wouldn't respond to him at all. He's just a troll that's bored and looking for attention.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

timhenn

Stop bickering with other posters or you will be banned from After Hours, you've taken up enough mod time in various fora tonight

Rothko wrote: »
    I wouldn't respond to him at all. He's just a troll that's bored and looking for attention.

A racist, claims he's not a racist but uses the n word and hates travellers! I'm not racist but.................

Mod

timhenn

Stop bickering with other posters or you will be banned from After Hours, you've taken up enough mod time in various fora tonight

I've reported beasty for targetting me, I'll report you too if you keep it up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

timhenn Banned, see you in DRP

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gary550

There is ****ing Adolf.

ah, Likening someone who holds an opinion on the traveling community to someone who nearly exterminated a whole subpopulation in the most horrific and depraved way imaginable.

what a wagon of an individual you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

He is in isolation as he is such a **** no one wants to be around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

A racist, claims he's not a racist but uses the n word and hates travellers! I'm not racist but.................

It’s not racist to hate an absolute arrogant idiot who craves attention! Follow his Instagram - a load of pony!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

There is ****ing Adolf.

It's nice that you're able to type and got the hang of posting. It would be even nicer if you put a little thought into the content you post now.

Probably too much to ask for reasoned comment form you so I'd settle for non baited incitement content, if you could manage that, it'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

is he in isolation in prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The time he called out Brian McFadden to a boxing match for charity, and the bit a back n forth between them on twitter..
    That was both amusing and yet incredibly cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Panthro wrote: »
    The time he called out Brian McFadden to a boxing match

The sole good act of his career and possibly life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

John Connors is just pissed because his whole traveller issues and his silly little traveller club [pavee point] are going to take a back seat for a very long time. No one is going to give a flying fcuk about travellers or him or anything he says. They are so far down the list of priorities that they’re not even on the list anymore and hopefully won’t be for a very long time. Let the wanker have his silly little rant, no one of any importance is taking any notice.

**** will always be **** and should be ignored. Giving their silly little rants attention only encourages the ****.

Let the wanker have his silly little rant, no one of any importance is taking any notice.

**** will always be **** and should be ignored. Giving their silly little rants attention only encourages the ****.

My favorite part was when you said ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

John is the same as all travelers, the world is against them, they never done nutin wrong. Remember he said the guys who attacked aldi with a digger were right, only hungry for bread.

Everyone who's not a traveller and has been around traveller knows what there like. ****ing vermin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

My favorite part was when you said ****.

I feel it’s important to give the man his rightful title as often as possible. It helps to ingrain it in others reading this thread.

• Advertisement

US2 wrote: »
    John is the same as all travelers, the world is against them, they never done nutin wrong. Remember he said the guys who attacked aldi with a digger were right, only hungry for bread.

Everyone who's not a traveller and has been around traveller knows what there like. ****ing vermin

That so f*cking wrong and wide of the mark.

It was Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

When I saw the thread had activity I was convinced he had tweeted something along the lines of the government had created coronavirus to wipe out travellers.

He's not even a creative idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

He could have a least got out of his dressing gown, how lazy is that?

Cranks are imbeciles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

He's 100% spot on in that video. Hating someone just because they're a traveller is pathetic. Actually, it makes you a wanker.

I hate him because the is a talentless scumbag cashing in on rtes liberal fetish and who advocates the continued criminality of his detestable violent genetically insignificant sub culture

is that ok by you ?

ya troll

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

mynamejeff wrote: »
    I hate him because the is a talentless scumbag cashing in on rtes liberal fetish and who advocates the continued criminality of his detestable violent genetically insignificant sub culture

is that ok by you ?

ya troll

He is ****, all the films he features in are the worst b-movie grade where he plays a stock stereotypical k*acker(really changing the perception of his people) he gets endless oxygen from TV3 in a vain effort to demonstrate how 'progressive' they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

He is ****, all the films he features in are the worst b-movie grade where he plays a stock stereotypical k*acker(really changing the perception of his people) he gets endless oxygen from TV3 in a vain effort to demonstrate how 'progressive' they are.

He's in this week's TV now too. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

That so f*cking wrong and wide of the mark.

It was Lidl.

You're a screw, you know the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

When I saw the thread had activity I was convinced he had tweeted something along the lines of the government had created coronavirus to wipe out travellers.

He's not even a creative idiot.
    He's the type who would believe that kinda shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I need to find john connah where is he.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

I feel sorry for the virus who has John Connors as its host

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement