Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭timhenn

What are you talking about “doing nothing”? Would you get off the stage.

What have they done?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

timhenn wrote: »
    You can hate travellers all you like

Sound, thanks.

What have they done?

Here don't go turning this thread into another anti-FG thread like you did on the covid-19 sub forum. Honestly.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Sound, thanks.

Being a racist is nothing to be proud of.

Here don't go turning this thread into another anti-FG thread like you did on the covid-19 sub forum. Honestly.

The man made a video calling out fg. He was spot on. Don't like it? Don't read the thread.

• Advertisement

What race would that be?

What race would that be?

Guess.

The man made a video calling out fg. He was spot on. Don't like it? Don't read the thread.

I made the thread and I love it. Thanks boss.

I made the thread and I love it. Thanks boss.

Well you don't own it so suck it up. Cheers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Guess.

Sulky?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

What have they done?

A hell of a lot more than those spoofers in SF would have managed. Also, John Connors is a certified wanker.

What race would that be?

The “race out of your shed with your power tools”....boss

• Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Anyone using this crisis to have a pop at a government that is taking all their medical advice from the experts, is low.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

What are you talking about “doing nothing”? Would you get off the stage.

Agreed. FG have done huge amounts of work in a challenging and time-sensitive situation. JC is in love with himself and plays victim constantly. Absolute ares-wipe.

never_mind wrote: »
    JC is in love with himself and plays victim constantly. Absolute ares-wipe.

He also ''plays'' scumbags in literally every role he's ever taken on TV or in film. Funny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

He seems to be forgetting it's the government that pay his social welfare...

He's 100% spot on in that video. Hating someone just because they're a traveller is pathetic. Actually, it makes you a wanker.

He seems to be forgetting it's the government that pay his social welfare...

The Government? Sure they're robbing us every day. Them and Lidl.

He's 100% spot on in that video. Hating someone just because they're a traveller is pathetic. Actually, it makes you a wanker.

I hate him because he advocated robbing from Lidl during a storm when emergency services were compromised.

I'd also challenge you to post one racist quote from me in the 9 years that I'm posting here. Just one. Thanks.

• Advertisement

I hate him because he advocated robbing from Lidl during a storm when emergency services were compromised.

That's a good cover alright. I suppose it's preferential to facing up to your racism.

I'd also challenge you to post one racist quote from me in the 9 years that I'm posting here. Just one. Thanks.

You are racist against travellers. You're fooling no one.

That's a good cover alright. I suppose it's preferential to facing up to your racism.

Again. Just one quote of racism will do.

Again. Just one quote of racism will do.

:pac: You think I'm going to trawl through your 25,000+ posts of absolute sh1te?

:pac: You think I'm going to trawl through your 25,000+ posts of absolute sh1te?

John Connors is a wanker who was cheering on scumbags robbing Lidl a few years back, and also said some unsavoury things on national tv about our police force. Travellers meanwhile left a horse to die in a ditch last week after one of their “culture races”. So yeah, **** the both of them and if that’s racist call me ****ing Adolf.

That's a no then. Good man. If you have me pegged for racism, you could provide one post easily. You can't.

Here's one for you.
    I fcuking DESPISE racists and bigots. If anyone uttered the word n*gger viscously near me, I'd remove myself from their company. If someone casually refers to travellers as knackers, I automatically like them a hell of a lot less.

Massive racist me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

What a fecking prick

My dog has a higher IQ than this Muppet

Blaze420 wrote: »
    John Connors is a wanker who was cheering on scumbags robbing Lidl a few years back, and also said some unsavoury things on national tv about our police force. Travellers meanwhile left a horse to die in a ditch last week after one of their “culture races”. So yeah, **** the both of them and if that’s racist call me ****ing Adolf.

****ing Adolf.

You called me racist. I asked you to provide proof of this. Why didn't you? It's because you can't. So it's you talking crap.

• Advertisement

That's a no then. Good man. If you have me pegged for racism, you could provide one post easily. You can't.

Here's one for you.

Massive racist me.

There you go! I didn't even need to trawl through your sh1te. Throwing around the n word so liberally. You've proved yourself to be a racist and I didn't even need to go through 25,000+ posts!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement