Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Cos culture, boss

And the Dags, they needs their exercise while the lads absolutely don't case out various farmers properties.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,037 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

But as long as they can say what they want unchallenged by our media and TV presenters, they will never stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Lillyfae wrote: »

What’s the betting this appears as an item on RTÉ 6 o’clock news?
    Yet they refuse to identify them in crime and drugs wars all over the country or to mention why there are so many Travellers in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Is John Connors drawing the Dole?

I'd imagine he's registered as self employed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭malinheader

Lillyfae wrote: »

Was dumbfounded until I seen European court mentioned. Tell Europe to fcuk off on this matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Dr_serious2

You can blame the Travellers all you want (and they do deserve plenty of blame) but they have been enabled at every turn by our cowardly politicians. Apart from Peter Casey, how often have you heard a politician mention the elephant in the room? (I don't mean John Connors)

We have thrown money at them for generations and we continue to scrabble around apologising to then for every problem of their own making. Solidarity, Sinn Fein and Labour are particularly sickening in their support of a community that will not accept any responsibility for their own issues. The governing parties are also silent in their condemnation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

It is just laying the framework for the inevitable lawsuits that will follow. There will be enough legal action against the council, all on the free legal aid boss, to feed an army of lawyers.

Trauma, shock, personal injuries, bereavement, smoke inhalation and everything else they can think of. There will probably turn out to have been 3000 travellers on the site that night and none of them will ever be able to work again..( again ha ha ha)

Every lawyer that submits a claim should be made live with them for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

List the plot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

You'd have to wonder why newspapers are so scared of people who can't ****in read.

Journalists and media types (beit on radio or TV) broadcast their views and opinions to their fellow media tribe members

Hence all the otherwise farcical outrage response to what Peter Casey said in October

They were outraged because their fellow media creatures expected it of them

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It is the fault of the state in so far as these people are little better than wards of the state -

Plenty of them literally are Wards depending on the state :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

His aunt was on Ireland's Got Talent tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Pffft, average singer at best.

Watch and see, she'll probably win it for fear of offending anyone or claims of discrimination.

Watch and see, she'll probably win it for fear of offending anyone or claims of discrimination.

Angry rant on Twitter from John if she doesn't get votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

See, travellers are just as capable as everyone else. Just as good.

But wait, if that's true then why we do we have to pay for them to survive through our taxes?

Incidentally when I flicked through the channels earlier this evening and seen a snippet of her performance I though I was watching a drag act.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

"Discovered" by Lucy Kennedy when she lived with John

• Registered Users Posts: 4,262 ✭✭✭Homer

Not a chance if it’s a public vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,037 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'm a traveller......people feel obliged to applaud.

"Is that John the actor?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

She's a good singer no doubt, but John is still adhering to the thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Cnuts making television for cnuts. The only shock is that RTE aren’t involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

How did they fit that fat fcuk in the lense.....

They say the camera adds 10 pounds so how many cameras were on him....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Cnuts making television for cnuts. The only shock is that RTE aren’t involved.

Some shower of knacks all together.
    RTÉ having their love in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Just be you, be real, be autentic*

*Aside from the nails, eyelashes, extensions and makeup applied with a trowel, just be yerself.

She came across very well, I don't see what the issue is there. Fair play to her. And her kids seemed lovely.

Say what you want about crime and other issues within the community, but to have a go at someone putting themselves out there like that and doing absolutely nothing wrong, in fact being a positive role model if anything - you're the scumbag.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I wouldn’t be having a go at her at all, and fair play to her for entering the show. She should be judged solely on her talent.

I did notice a hint of acknowledgement of the bad behaviour of travellers though when she said her being on the show could be a ‘positive’ for the travelling community

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I did notice a hint of acknowledgement of the bad behaviour of travellers though when she said her being on the show could be a ‘positive’ for the travelling community

After last weekend, a picture of a traveller having a dump in the ditch would be "positive" for the travelling community. (for those who do know know: Massive bare knuckle boxing match and gardai were afraid to intervene)

I wouldn’t be having a go at her at all, and fair play to her for entering the show. She should be judged solely on her talent.

I've no issue with her. Her singing wouldn't be my style but I think she'd be better off leaving John at home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I've no issue with her. Her singing wouldn't be my style but I think she'd be better off leaving John at home!

Are you refering to John Connors of the Shakespearean Acting company?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I thought she had a lovely singing voice but I was convinced that she said John was her husband. Only found out she was his aunt today.

She seems like a nice girl too.

Are you refering to John Connors of the Shakespearean Acting company?

The guy that was in Love/Hate and who is discussed on this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How did John Conor’s get of his community to be an actor?
    Is he linked to crime?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement