Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Goodigal wrote: »
    Being able to listen to YouTube in work this afternoon because there was nobody else in the office. Had a full on 80s love in - from Michael McDonald to Tom Petty to Lionel Richie to Aha to Tears for Fears. Brilliant songs!

Easons have a 3 disc 80's compilation CD, ten euros. Got it recently, and enjoying it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That I still have a roof.. Lorenzo keeps having a go at it..… That all my cats are safe inside.. snug...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Waking up to the sight of my charger light glowing ... full electricity.

And my trees are still standing. They bent and whipped with the wind but didn't break.

Happy to have Jacob! He has been terrified during Lorenzo, which came back in full force soon after 4 am. He pulled a sheet off my bed and wrapped himself in it like a mummy..

The mat he is snoozing on was one I had just knitted from small oddments from the Springwools box.. As soon as I put it down he claimed it; scent of me, Big happy cat... Thank you Jacob!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

That they replayed the John Delaney gardening leave episode on gift grub this morning. So funny

• Advertisement

I had an Indian head massage the night before last. I get daily tension headaches and face pain and the massage relieved it until today, which was good going. Healing hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Being tucked up in bed with a cuppa tea on days like today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Had a rough week at work dealing with another worker, th hAppy it's Friday

94bcaa66c68a003cbaa1d90e6269a3a3.jpg

Had a rough week at work dealing with another worker, th hAppy it's Friday

94bcaa66c68a003cbaa1d90e6269a3a3.jpg

Read about that on the TA thread Seph. Obviously that person has a serious case of d!ckheaditis. Don't let them bring you down!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

There are very few advantages to having a bad memory, fewer when its combined with a heavy cold with muzzy brain!
    One advantage of it is.....................walking straight passed the bolax who tried to intimidate me in work last year(until he was promoted sideways).

Took hours for me to remember who he was.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

The sun is shining...,skies are clearing...storm is all gone ….Blissful autumn day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Guilt free pizza & vino

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I saw Judy at the cinema this evening. It was very good.

My Mum modelling her newly bought Mother of the Bride outfit - she is sooh cute!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

honeybear wrote: »
    My Mum modelling her newly bought Mother of the Bride outfit - she is sooh cute!!!
    Are you getting married Honey or a sibling?

To thine own self be true

Are you getting married Honey or a sibling?

Sister ... I’ve lots of them! Wish I had my gúna sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

honeybear wrote:
    Sister ... I’ve lots of them! Wish I had my gúna sorted!

How many hb?! :D I've three.. and two brothers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

honeybear wrote: »
    Guilt free pizza & vino
    All Pizza is guilt free Pizza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Having lots and lots of fun in the "Have you ever talked to a stranger" thread. I am laughing so much!

Having lots and lots of fun in the "Have you ever talked to a stranger" thread. I am laughing so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Watching the Late Late with the elderly uncle. Riverdance is 25 years on the go. He says "they're getting a bit old to be still dancing like that". How do you explain that it's not the original group. I left it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Very TH that I’m off tomorrow. It’s the first Saturday I’ve been off in months and I’m so excited

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My first full weekend at home since before my holidays :)

waking to deep silence after the ructions of Storm Lorenzo. Bliss! Shopping arrived a day and a half late. Double bliss! Managed to contact home.. Triple bliss.....

HAPPY!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

guilt free duvet/sofa day - it's the only thing to do today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Eldest chick, 10, is next to me and can't stop telling me that Free WILLY is on tv....while giggling away as she says willy...lol lol

Happy I can choose when I go to bed to sleep! Like NOW!

Have a lovely afterevening all !I intend to ….. snug abed...

Went to the garden centre with OH and he insisted I fill a trolley and paid for them. I still feel like I should have wrestled him at the till but it is a TH at the same time. Looking at my gigantic houseplant right now. Leaves like turkey platters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Liverpool scoring a last minute winner :)

• Advertisement

Happy at a quiet, empty Sunday.. May even knit some Christmas bells.. Or not.. Or.... whatever I feel like doing... or not ;)

And as a big bundle of kindling arrived, definitely lighting the fire.. ;)

PERFECT!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement