Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Got the 747 from heuston station to the airport and thought port tunnel it will take no time. I know now it does a tour of the world to get the hotel business and took near 85 minutes

Nails biting, clock watching and stressing out that I’d be late. Though the bus was jammed and standing room only i pushed (in a polite way) my way to the front and off

Sprinted upstairs to bag drop off and the 40 minute deadline was 17:05 and I made 17:07. All my life I was told Ryanair were no nonsense by the rules but after much head shaking and tutting the lady printed my labels and said run to the oversized baggage place. I ran and people scattered as I have a large box for a bicycle, seriously large.

Arrived the other side and luggage got here too

TH’d the Ryanair lady took pity on a disorganized fool like me :)
    Fair play to you...and you had to do the T1 Trek as well! Ryanair are fine IME.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

that the wind had calmed and that all my family are safe in Canada.. Birdsong has me leaving the door open.. SO HAPPY they are and the lark most of all. He sings above the dark clouds...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

My husband did some gardening for me over the weekend, cut the grass, moved some plants around, weeded the soil and put some fresh top soil down, and now it's raining so all the freshened up plants are getting a soaking:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The woods beside us have a distinct green hue this morning, things are bursting into life.

Email rely from my sister in Toronto. Not only are they all safe and well, they hadn't heard of the incident until we emailed. We forget how big places are at times.

Happy that shopping list is off and away.. Happy too that after last time , the Gardai and ferry folk know what happened and please God to avoid another nasty episode. Emailed the Gardai to make sure and they are kind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Whatsapp ! Getting a picture of a humming bird feeding on a feeder in Canada ! Just easy simple communication made possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Close friend in Toronto is also safe. TH about that

Had a very enjoyable morning on the river. Caught 22 nice trout. Great fresh air and now the smell of coffee cheers me even more.

I think I’d jump out of the boat if I came face to face with a real life fish

My TH is my dogs got soaked outside and they HATE the shower. I was washing dog one in the shower, pure traumatized he was, and dog two was beating the door with his paw trying to rescue his friend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am not a dog but a good walk in the rain has made me very happy. Now to achieve even more happiness I will spend a few hours watching an old spaghetti western. Where is that sombrero?

• Advertisement

Having a giggle at some posts elsewhere on Boards. Some people just don't seem to get humour or satire and reply with serious posts where they completely miss the point. These boards can be pure entertainment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's my birthday today and my sister sent me a picture of my little nephew holding a cardboard sign that said "Happy birthday uncle K! I am one month old today" he's all wrapped up in his little cardigan and his hat :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

It's my birthday today and my sister sent me a picture of my little nephew holding a cardboard sign that said "Happy birthday uncle K! I am one month old today" he's all wrapped up in his little cardigan and his hat :3.

Happy birthday!

I made cakes for my sons school bake sale and apparently they were a hit :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Having a giggle at some posts elsewhere on Boards. Some people just don't seem to get humour or satire and reply with serious posts where they completely miss the point. These boards can be pure entertainment.

Do you ever read KenM's comments (not on Boards)? He's outrageously funny, and it's hilarious to see how many people take what he says seriously.

Just been leapt on by a very large and very affectionate cat! Life does not get much better...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday S D , instead of cake , I'll deliver your dinner :D

Joking , have a great day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    instead of cake , I'll deliver your dinner :D

Too kind Mam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Happy Birthday Seph...dropping the virtual hand with a lovely cup of Barry's tea in your direction.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You don't know what it is yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Happy birthday! :)

TH I don't have to cook the dinner today. I'm going to have a nap!

• Advertisement

KatW4 wrote: »
    Happy birthday! :)

TH I don't have to cook the dinner today. I'm going to have a nap!

Think I'll go for one myself :3.
    Colser wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Seph...dropping the virtual hand with a lovely cup of Barry's tea in your direction.😂

Oh my :eek:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You don't know what it is yet....

*gulps*

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Happy Birthday Seph, knock one out later to celebrate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

kfallon wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Seph, knock one out later to celebrate :p

You need to clarify - will you knock one out to celebrate or should SD?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Happy Birthday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You need to clarify - will you knock one out to celebrate or should SD?

No I won't be "roughing up the suspect", nothing to celebrate.

Going by your username say you might be at it quite frequently yourself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy birthday Seph!

TH to be home from work early for first time in ages

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

0921d8926f222b52fbe3f5d7e1f589a2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Seph, hope you're having a good one! :D

Realised that myself and the OH's somewhat spontaneous trip away is next week, so I'm looking forward to that

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday seph.
    I’m at home watching tv

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement