Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Bonnie Tyler

Is she still lost in France ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

+1hour sleep THness : Mr M offered to swap schooldrops tomorrow, meaning I'll get another hour sleep ! yeay ! (one child's school is near, the other one is far awayyyy)

He's in the good books.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Woke up with the worst headache EVER. Remedied now but deskside and deep voiced male will not leave room. Go away!!

He left, that is my TH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My happy is the cartoon on the jar of Holland and Barrett cocoa and peanut butter.... an orang utan waving a flag that says NO PALM OIL!
    It is delicious.. no refined sugar, just coconut and honey with the peanuts and cocoa.. HAPPY!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Today's the day! :D:D

• Advertisement

Trailer for the Possession of Hannah Grace - more scaries!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,178 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

0lddog wrote: »
    Is she still lost in France ?

Always used to think that was Maggie Reilly. She has a very similar song.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My TH is my gp, who has agreed to see me today, without appointment, to save me going to caredoc tomorrow. He's a gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Heading out tonight yussssss.

Goddayum the T.H. Thread makes me sad!:(
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Tomorrow I get to see my boyfriend! :D
    northgirl wrote: »
    One part of my wishes is 99% coming true. The love/lust/dating part I'm still uncertain of and the butterflies won't go!!!! Is that a TH? :D
    Being upset and having my OH come home from work and hand me a take away, a sharing bag of Doritos and a massive bar of galaxy.

He’s a keeper :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trailer for the Possession of Hannah Grace - more scaries!!!! :pac:

Gonna watch that trailer now :D but with no sound :o :pac:

• Advertisement

Gonna watch that trailer now :D but with no sound :o :pac:

Sound! Sound! Sound!!!!!

How'd it go today Seph?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just uploaded my second assignment, glad it's out of the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Today's the day!

The teddy bears have their picnic.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sound! Sound! Sound!!!!!

How'd it go today Seph?

Oh feck that looks really scary :o:o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The teddy bears have their picnic.....

Tedo and the other bears on there weekly picnic :3

teddybears.jpg

Happy that the whole weekend is peace and space. i know how blessed I am in that. Thing is that when things were bad for me, an empty weekend was sheer utter hell... loneliness and desolation.. Now it is peace and rest and....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I left all of my toys in the UK as I thought I'd only be back home for a few weeks. Now that I know it's going to be at least a year that I'm back home I went online and bought myself a toy, an early Christmas present :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I left all of my toys in the UK as I thought I'd only be back home for a few weeks. Now that I know it's going to be at least a year that I'm back home I went online and bought myself a toy, an early Christmas present :D

Ann or Victoria ;)

I'm absolutely beaming as my favourite man sent me a beautiful photo of himself to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,077 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The Glitch has caught Cleo !!
    So to rescue her my TH today was a lovely peaceful swim and soak in the hottub . Heaven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

We should started a GoFund me page for you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Autosport wrote: »
    Ann or Victoria ;)

I'm absolutely beaming as my favourite man sent me a beautiful photo of himself to me :D

Love honey :D Dying to know who you favourite man is!!

We should started a GoFund me page for you!

We should, a picture of me looking very upset, poor Cleo doesn't have any toys for Christmas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm happy that I was half right about Cleo's toys :D

My fav man is ............

To be continued :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The Glitch has caught Cleo !!

FYP. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TH, old friends and a good laugh.

Was just closing down and his Nibs still out, when an almighty yowling..... stinkertom has been round today and clearly seen the new boy...

So I race to the door and his Nibs zooms in at the speed of light, looks over his furry shoulder , heaves a sigh of relief.... These young cats have no guile, no inhibitions... made me chuckle. Then he shakes himself and tries to regain his lost dignity.... so grateful for these critters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm always TH to see familiar faces from my Dad's time in hospital when I take my mother for her treatment. The kindness they showed will never be forgotten and it is great to see them still there doing all they do for everyone.
    The ticket machine was playing up when I left the hospital and the fella working on it handed me a ticket to get out, no charge :)

TH it's Friday and nearly feet up time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TH it's Friday and nearly feet up time. :D

One better. It is feet up time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Had to go for a blood test at the hospital this morning. Got there and there was no queue, had bloods taken straight away, then put my car park ticket in the pay machine and it was free as it was less than 15 minutes! Clocked in in work before 10 am so didn't need to justify an absence
    A Carlsberg morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Did the tenement tour in Henrietta st in Dublin. It’s all very new, the tour guides were practicing over the summer and it opened in September

My TH is our tour guide was wonderful and it was one of the best tourist tours I’ve ever done

Also saw old nostalgic brands like lucozade was in a glass bottle for sick people and that blue & white delph your parents have. Also carbolic soap which smells as bad as I remember

I’m not old, just remember these is all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement