Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationship crisis

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Rockie1845 wrote: »
    I would like to clear up that I never was suggesting rape and i appologise if I was making little of it and offended anyone.

The point I was trying to get across was that my bad decision had a link with my drunkenness, the same way as people try drugs when drunk.

I am very very hurt at the statement that I didn’t love my girlfriend if I done what I did because I truely did and do!

How did your girlfriend find the one message that you sent ?Do you realise that people in work probably know what happened and this is bound to add to your girlfriends hurt?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Maryg3

I would like to clear up that I never was suggesting rape and i appologise if I was making little of it and offended anyone.

The point I was trying to get across was that my bad decision had a link with my drunkenness, the same way as people try drugs when drunk.

I am very very hurt at the statement that I didn’t love my girlfriend if I done what I did because I truely did and do!

No doubt OP that you do love you gf even in your post you went to extreme measures to prove that love, but you need to realise that woman have very different mind frames to men, some woman can forgive and forget and some can't that the sad fact in life,

I am not one of those forgivers if my husband did this to me I would never be able to look at him again one night thing or not, in my eyes you were drunk probably uncontrollably drunk but you should have walked away, you should of went home and I think you know that now, Tbh I think you knew that the minute you stepped through that girls front door that night.

Unfortunately for you I think your gf is going to be one of those less forgiven people aswel. So I think your in for sad parting of ways, but maybe it's best that you start thinking of moving on now!

• Administrators Posts: 13,862 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

i left my job in Early December when the girl in question wasn’t working there. I went to the Christmas party to have one last outing with colleagues and friends. She was also at the party and hence I had a friend that know both of us without us knowing each other.

There was no point going into this detail earlier as it was long winded enough

To answer your first question yes I am 100% correct and honest about that. I left my old job in late September, she joined the company in mid October. I have moved to a new role in another section of the same company where I am level with the girls line manager so there may be an instance where our paths cross in the future.

2 completely different accounts of your job and why you were at the Christmas party. I'm afraid none of your story makes any sense and as a result I believe you are trolling the kind posters of Personal Issues who are taking time to advise you, some of who are giving you their own personal experiences.

This thread is locked and we would ask you to not post a personal issue again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement