Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That time of year again.... P60 watch

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Millem wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long refunds take to come into your bank account? Thanks

Couple of days
    No more than 3 usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Wordress

Looked at my End of Year Statement and I'm due over 2k in tax back for 2014. Took a Career break from September that year so that's why I'm getting that much back. Woop woop :)

I'm hoping I'm due money back for last year too but it's taking longer because I got married and my husband moved from self employed to an employee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Looked at my P21 today and I'm due over 2k in tax back for 2014. Took a Career break from September that year so that's why I'm getting the much back. Woop woop

Wow, nice one!!!

I'm hoping I'm due money back for last year too but it's taking longer because I got married and my husband moved from self employed to an employee.

Also waiting on a year of marriage review; I rang today and docs were received on 23rd of March and he said it should take 4-6 weeks from then. That's for the South Dublin office so I don't know if the wait times vary in different locations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Wordress

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Wow, nice one!!!

Also waiting on a year of marriage review; I rang today and docs were received on 23rd of March and he said it should take 4-6 weeks from then. That's for the South Dublin office so I don't know if the wait times vary in different locations.

Still getting my head around of these documents. That's what must be taking more time then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

km79 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long refunds take to come into your bank account? Thanks

Couple of days
    No more than 3 usually

Got my refund in my bank account today ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Got my refund in my bank account today ;)

Me too. And paid tomorrow- I feel rich Lol even spurlged on a coffee on the way home :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Anahita

Just an update...all good with the health expenses audit. They disputed one item over the phone with me and we resolved it and they'll issue a P21 but wouldn't tell me if i was due a refund or owed money over the phone and said to wait until the P21 was in the post. Nothing has turned up online so we'll see. He rang from the revenue office on Friday so I'll have to wait a few days!

Hoping it's a BIG refund and nothing owed as I wasn't full time for the last year and I'm not sure how my taxes etc worked out in the end!

Advertisement