Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2018 Babies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

I'm 17 weeks today kinda can't believe it seems to have flown since 12 weeks xx nearly half way there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Ahhh I’m Paddy last! Just 14 weeks. When are all your big scans? Mine isn’t until July, feels a lifetime away.

Mine is July too digs it is ages away 😢😢😢

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SuzieQCork

Im 18 weeks today!! My big scan is June 22nd. The next 3 weeks are going to drag id say!!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

My big scan is 7th of July. Can't wait. I gave a scan on Tuesday then it will be another month of waiting.

Glad you got to hear the heartbeat Betsie! Such a lovely sound!!

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow. It is flying.

I told my boss and a few others at work. I'm trying to get my news out there as my bump is growing!

I had an awful headache the other Eve Digs. I'd say it is dehydration and the heat!

Anyone else getting cramps? Don't remember them in my last pregnancy.

• Advertisement

Cramps have been a symptom of all my pregnancies! In the last week or two especially if I overdo it. The other night I was running around like mad cleaning and pulling stuff out of here there and everywhere and I had take your breath away cramps, possibly more ligaments moving but they bloody hurt.

I’m also going to whinge about a really annoying post nasal drip. My nausea is gone but that is making me puke. Extremely unattractive but driving me nuts.

A few of us with July scans so! It’s June today already so as with everything I’m sure it’ll fly :)

The humidity is cruel today I'd love a shower of rain to cool the place down X

My poor feet are swoolen today I haven't stopped going the last few days I'm half contemplating looking for a cert for next week it's really the last chance till September I'll have to get a few hours peace in the mornings

Well that was a savage bank holiday! Spent it in Sligo, jealous of everyone around me enjoying drinks, except for my SIL who’s pregnant too!

Only catch was the drive each way taking two hours longer than normal. The kids were fine, my back was not!!

I’m feeling great otherwise I have to say, this trimester is definitley being kind to me so far. Hope everyone else is well :)

Sorry Betsie just read your update. Take the cert definitley, 100% you won’t get this time back! Pregnancy and having kids already is no joke. Hope you’re feeling better now.

Betsie definitely take the cert.

Glad you are feeling better Digs. I'm feeling good too. Sickness completely gone. I nearly forget I am pregnant.

Have my scan in the morning. Of course I am pooping myself that something maybe wrong!

Hopefully it will all go well tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Hope the scan went well cowlove!

Digs wrote: »
    Hope the scan went well cowlove!

All went great thank goodness!!

And it looks like we will be having a girl <3

cowlove wrote: »
    All went great thank goodness!!

And it looks like we will be having a girl <3

Oh Thats fantastic news! Congratulations :) You must be delighted!
    Is this your first or have you others (I cant remember sorry)

SuzieQCork wrote: »
    Oh Thats fantastic news! Congratulations :) You must be delighted!
    Is this your first or have you others (I cant remember sorry)

I have a boy who will be three next month so it will be lovely to have one of each :)

Aw that's fantastic congratulations x

I have scan next Tuesday can't wait to see Baba but not finding out what we are having xx

Congrats cow love that’s exciting! We’re not finding out this time which I’m excited about but I have zero intuition at the moment unlike my other two so I’ll drive myself mad guessing until the birth!

Not finding out on our 3 rs was the best surprise ever xx

We’re gonna find out. This is our first!! Scan is 2 weeks from Friday!! Can’t wait! It’s also the anomaly scan so kinda apprehensive at th same time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭flandabieduzie

Congrats cowlove, must be a massive relief! Fair play to you for finding out the sex. Am hoping I won't be tempted..... But it is so tempting!!!! Is anyone having the anomoly scan?

We’re gonna find out. This is our first!! Scan is 2 weeks from Friday!! Can’t wait! It’s also the anomaly scan so kinda apprehensive at th same time!!

• Advertisement

Congrats cowlove, must be a massive relief! Fair play to you for finding out the sex. Am hoping I won't be tempted..... But it is so tempting!!!! Is anyone having the anomoly scan?

Mine is in July! Will be relieved when it’s over, I’m always nervous before it.
    We just decided not to find out this time, people seem amazed because we have two girls already that we’re not dying to find out if it’s a boy but then again people are daft!

Yeah anomaly scan is in July here, have quick scan and check up at the hospital next Tuesday I can't wait

You all have more will power than me not finding out. I love finding out. I feel like I can bond with the baby more somehow. Plus I have bags and bags of boys clothes I wanted to know if I could get rid of :D I can't wait to go through them!

I am having a private anomaly scan on 7th July as OLOL doesn't offer them.

I can't wait. So excited!

I suppose it’s just a feeling you get one way or another cowlove! We’re having fun guessing here anyway. I’m ignoring the absolute mountain of girls clothes I have in the attic, they’ll either dress another girl or go straight to the charity shop in December! I’m glad I had the sense to vacuum bag them after this lady but there is some really good stuff tucked away.

Is anyone else absolutely ravenous??? I cannot keep myself full. It’s ridiculous. Luckily it’s all hummus, olives, cheese, crackers etc I can’t get enough of but all of those calories add up too!! Completely gone off sweets/chocolate which is a novelty. Couldn’t get enough of haribo jellies on the other two.

I'm hungry app the time digs not for dinners but just snacks crackers and cheese all the way here and white kinder Buenos :):)

Have a scan tomorrow afternoon I can't wait X hubby can't get off work for it though I'll have to get loads of pictures for him xx

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Digs I have just dispatched most of my bags of girls clothes :-) or exhanged them for a friend's boys clothes.There's so much space in the attic now!
    My maternity clothes went too....!!!!

Good luck with your scan Betsie!!

Ah Shesty now that is the absolute dream! To ship some stuff off for good. I am jealous!!

Good luck today Betsie!

Had such a lovely scan today I got a lovely picture to take home of baby looking at me I nearly cried, BP is perfect thank god,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Verity.

cowlove wrote: »
    You all have more will power than me not finding out. I love finding out. I feel like I can bond with the baby more somehow.
    I'm the exact same, it really helps me to connect with baby :)

I'm having a scan today to find out! Healthy baby of either gender is all we hope for *fingers crossed*

Had such a lovely scan today I got a lovely picture to take home of baby looking at me I nearly cried, BP is perfect thank god,
    Glad it went well for you Betsie x

Advertisement