Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2018 Babies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

My very brave husband had the cheek to tell me I’m way less moany on this pregnancy. Back handed compliment!!

Moan away here Betsie, it’s no bloody picnic, we’re all here to commiserate with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Lol hope your hubby knows it's early days yet :):):) plenty of time for moaning haha

I know thanks girls x

Haha very true! He might well be singing from a different sheet come a few months. Or when I stop going to bed so early and have more time to chew the ears off him :D

You never know might be different this time around xx

I’m definitley way less emotional and cranky this time around which I find strange, l’ll fully admit I was a bit of a wagon at times to my husband during the first trimester on the other two.

I’m lying on my bed mentally going through all the foods I’ve ever eaten to see if anything tickles my fancy and I can send him to the shops. This bitter taste in my mouth is seriously annoying.

• Advertisement

Do you still have that awful taste in your mouth digs I'll ask my boss about it tomorrow for r you if you like she is a dentist

Do you still have that awful taste in your mouth digs I'll ask my boss about it tomorrow for r you if you like she is a dentist

Oh that’d be great thanks Betsie! All miracle cures welcome. It is driving me crackers. Constantly there no matter what I eat.

It's a bitter taste yeah X that's no problem at all I'll ask her for you xx

Yes Betsie very bitter, constantly filling with saliva! I’m sure it’s part and parcel but thanks so much for asking, any tips appreciated.

It’s an absolutely gorgeous day in Dublin, kids in the paddling pool, I’m sunning myself and for the first time in ages would absolutely murder a cider or even a west coast cooler!!!

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the Bank holiday!

Sorry digs crazy day here only getting on now, I asked her this morning she said unfortunately some people just get this taste during pregnancy it's unexplained and no cure for it X sorry on the plus though she did say it should subside in the 2nd trimester x

• Advertisement

Ah thanks for asking Betsie! I figured it was a grin and bear it thing. Just a new one for me. My poor husband completely convinced it’s a boy haha!
    Hope you’re not too wrecked!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend the weather has been so beautiful we are having a ball here X my kids love being outside x

It could be a boy's digs you never know x will Tue find out our have a surprise x

I don’t know Betsie, I really would like not to but we’re far too curious to have the information there and not ask, for no other reason than nosiness!! We’ll see when the day comes I suppose. My 20 week scan isn’t until July, feels like yonks away!

Lovely weekend too, everyone sleeping like logs, big thanks to the warm weather for that one!! I’m definitley starting to feel better aswell thank god, 11 weeks must be my magic number.

We found out on our 1st and 2nd kept 3rd a surprise and it was the best surprise ever will most definitely be keeping this a surprise too

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭flandabieduzie

Off for my first scan today - week 13 today according to my calculations. Hopefully they won't add time today! Have been anxious to get to today. Haven't heard the heart beat yet so will be great to get some reassurance today (not that it couldn't be found, doctor didn't do what ever that is called - nor did she do my bloods!! Weirdly) so it feels like today is a bigger confirmation date. Had a miscarriage last year so it's going to mean a lot today, all going well!
    Hope everyone's keeping well.

Off for my first scan today - week 13 today according to my calculations. Hopefully they won't add time today! Have been anxious to get to today. Haven't heard the heart beat yet so will be great to get some reassurance today (not that it couldn't be found, doctor didn't do what ever that is called - nor did she do my bloods!! Weirdly) so it feels like today is a bigger confirmation date. Had a miscarriage last year so it's going to mean a lot today, all going well!

Best of luck today! Hope everything goes great :)

Hope all went well today for you

Not to jinx myself but I think I’m out of the woods re nausea and vomiting!! Weeks 5-11 were dire but apart from the usual tiredness etc I’ve been feeling good this week. Appetite is back (planning a Chinese tonight woo hoo!!) and I’ve managed to get out for a walk every evening this week. I feel so much better. Still wrecked but that’s life.
    I also had to break out the maternity pants this week, my belly is growing at an alarming rate! The bobbin on the button trick was just getting uncomfortable but I was amazed at how much maternity clothes I’ve accumulated over my two other pregnancies, I have loads!!

How’s everyone else doing?

Digs wrote: »
    Not to jinx myself but I think I’m out of the woods re nausea and vomiting!! Weeks 5-11 were dire but apart from the usual tiredness etc I’ve been feeling good this week. Appetite is back (planning a Chinese tonight woo hoo!!) and I’ve managed to get out for a walk every evening this week. I feel so much better. Still wrecked but that’s life.
    I also had to break out the maternity pants this week, my belly is growing at an alarming rate! The bobbin on the button trick was just getting uncomfortable but I was amazed at how much maternity clothes I’ve accumulated over my two other pregnancies, I have loads!!

How’s everyone else doing?

Thank god it's not just me my maternity pants came out too and I treated myself to new jeans too I was even asked from a patient today when was I due herjaw hit the floor when I said November haha

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Hope your scan went well flandabiedozie.

I am not getting notifications about this group so I keep thinking there has been no new posts. Very annoying.

Are either of you joining a Facebook group? I am going to join a rollercoaster one I just haven't got round to it yet. I love my group for my first pregnancy.

Girls I don't know how you have kids and cope being pregnant!! I think this will be the last pregnancy for us. Due to my age and trying to look after my little boy while pregnant and feeling rough is not fun!!

I have just had a two hour sleep and have woken up feeling worse. I seem to get my morning sickness in the evening time. I am kinda grateful though as I would not be able to work and feel this awful. At least I can come home and die!!

• Advertisement

Cowlove it's so bloody hard looking after the kids when all I want to do is feel sorry for myself and take a nap hopefully more energy will kick in soon

I’m relieved to hear you say that Betsie, the scales have been kind to me but my shape is definitley changing!

Cowlove im part of the Rollercoaster one on Facebook, there’s about 72 people. Very nice bunch of women, just chit chat and a few questions daily. If you PM the girl on rollercoaster she’ll add you to the group.

I don’t think any pregnancy compares to your first and you don’t appreciate it at the time!! The ability to nap when you want, the dream! Subsequent pregnancies are just not as easy. I wouldn’t be able to cope half as well if my husband was useless but he plays a blinder thank god, really takes the load off.

Really hope ye girls start to feel better soon. I’m not sure the tiredness ever really lifts, especially with other kids in the mix but for me anyway the asleep by 8pm phase has passed!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

I just joined the Rollercoaster group on Facebook. Everyone seems lovely.

Yeah thankfully my husband is great too or I wouldn't be able to cope. I have such respect for single parents.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Ah cowlove I’ll be trying to look out for you now :)

Hope the weather picks up for the weekend ahead, put the feet up anyway girls!

Ah cowlove I’ll be trying to look out for you now :)

Hope the weather picks up for the weekend ahead, put the feet up anyway girls!

Ok I'm so out of the loop now what's rollercoaster??? Haha xx

Ok I'm so out of the loop now what's rollercoaster??? Haha xx

Ah Betsie are you familiar with rollercoaster.ie? If you go to the November birth month there a girl has a thread about a private Facebook group. If you PM her she can add you to it! Provided you’re on Facebook etc

I am now thanks digs :)

How is everyone doing here???

Have had a rotten two days. Fainted twice, vomiting, vision going, blood banging through my ears, so dizzy etc never experienced anything like it with my other two. I’ve been checked out and my blood pressure is low so I just have to try take it easy for a few days. Luckily my folks can take the girls for us, I was having trouble lifting the youngest, so bloody weak.

It proves the point, never say you feel great on this thread because karma will bite you haha!!

How’s everyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Aveen

Have had a rotten two days. Fainted twice, vomiting, vision going, blood banging through my ears, so dizzy etc never experienced anything like it with my other two. I’ve been checked out and my blood pressure is low so I just have to try take it easy for a few days. Luckily my folks can take the girls for us, I was having trouble lifting the youngest, so bloody weak.

It proves the point, never say you feel great on this thread because karma will bite you haha!!

How’s everyone else?

Oh Digs sorry to hear you feel so weak, fingers cross it’ll lift soon. Can’t believe our little ones will be two next month!

Advertisement