Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Few more 13% days and we are laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Up 15% just now... Anything to do with Goldman Sachs announcing they'll be trading Bitcoin? Bit of a sectoral sentiment bounce?

Up 15% just now... Anything to do with Goldman Sachs announcing they'll be trading Bitcoin? Bit of a sectoral sentiment bounce?

Definitely helping. Hopefully other institutions jump on board too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Right...I'm starting to come to peace with fact this was a punt that went wrong...Ah well. Didn't put serious cash in

Baffled by the price of this share relative to ethereum at the moment. Not sure what is keeping it so low.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,071 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Baffled by the price of this share relative to ethereum at the moment. Not sure what is keeping it so low.

See how Ethereum goes overnight, could spring tomorrow, there was large volume from the states today, 2million volume in the OTC markets and the 3mil on the venture exchange. It's about time things got a little crazy again.

• Advertisement

Big day today with ETH about to hit 800.

See what BitCoin did! Jaysus

This stock has a mind of its own.

Crypto goes up, HIVE goes down.

Crypto goes down, HIVE goes down.

Doesn't behave the same as crypto, nor the same as a normal stock.

Yet to find a correlation between it and....anything really!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,250 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

This stock has a mind of its own.

Crypto goes up, HIVE goes down.

Crypto goes down, HIVE goes down.

Doesn't behave the same as crypto, nor the same as a normal stock.

Yet to find a correlation between it and....anything really!

Decent enough volume, ETH pushing over 800 and it still struggles.

Think 2 things need to happen the next release of earnings shortly and some clarity on the Kolos expansion and how there going to fund it without major dilution to shareholders. Kolos is going to take major investment, I'd expect were going to hear about the 30MW expansion next as that capacity is ready to go.
    Hopefully everything is clear by the end of the month.

• Advertisement

Few mentions for Hive at the end, looks like we're going up next week with consensus happening.

https://ceo.ca/@bto/harvesting-baby-brains-with-crypto-wars-issue-no-24

Few mentions for Hive at the end, looks like we're going up next week with consensus happening.

https://ceo.ca/@bto/harvesting-baby-brains-with-crypto-wars-issue-no-24

At this stage - Not holding my breath tbh on this stock on making me any money in short term.

Bought in again today. Break even at $1.60 now after averaging down from $3.24!

Still seems too cheep, if she could just get going.

They must be about to kick of a marketing campaign again, about time!!!!

Just wished they used a more stable drone in the first video!

Looks a bit scruffy alright, hopefully there just getting budget conscious, I'd hate to think what it's costing to fly investors out there. The expenses were off the wall in the last financials.

Wouldn't be like me to buy a stock and for it to not drop 5% straight away.

Another order placed.. absolute steal at this price.

I don't know it's possible this could drift lower until Earnings, hopefully get momentum then but anything could happen in-between.
    Won't be buying unless it drifts to around the $1 mark. Every cent counts at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

I don't know it's possible this could drift lower until Earnings, hopefully get momentum then but anything could happen in-between.
    Won't be buying unless it drifts to around the $1 mark. Every cent counts at this stage.

Is it true there are more warrants available @ $0.09? The next quarter will have the data centre purchase accounted for? Hope to be wrong but looks like will be a slow burner

• Advertisement

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Is it true there are more warrants available @ $0.09? The next quarter will have the data centre purchase accounted for? Hope to be wrong but looks like will be a slow burner

Not sure about the warrants but the new center shouldn't be in the financials as it's not finalised so I doubt any money has changed hands. Depends on what way they account for it I suppose.
    I think under the venture rules they have 60 days to complete the deal and it was announced on March 26th so I'd expect to hear something very soon.

Not sure about the warrants but the new center shouldn't be in the financials as it's not finalised so I doubt any money has changed hands. Depends on what way they account for it I suppose.
    I think under the venture rules they have 60 days to complete the deal and it was announced on March 26th so I'd expect to hear something very soon.

Read about the warrants but was only a post on another forum. Hopefully no data centre charges either and we could actually see some movement!

Might be of interest.

My attention span is horrific. What's the gist?

My attention span is horrific. What's the gist?

Hard to know if he's taking in Canadian or US dollars, either way the share price is way undervalued based on the figures he's saying at coins right now, listen from about 20 minutes into it for 5 minutes.
    I'm getting about $6 a share. Can't work it down to the current share price.

I’d take $6 some stage this year.

$2 after earnings would keep me long on it for another while.

My dream is about $250 in 5 years time !

Early retirement.

OwlsZat wrote: »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/hive-blockchain-completes-acquisition-kolos-130000158.html

What's the craic with the appalling volume?

• Advertisement

Ye looks like they want to keep the share price low. Possibly to prevent warrants being taken up? The data centre purchase seems like something they don't even really need immediately.

Advertisement