Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live From The RTE Canteen - It's The Late Late Show! [Feb 23 2018]

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Just seen Joanna give the weather there, it seems my snowman won't go as quick as it did the last time :P

ECWs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Fear sneachta
    Amach sa gairdín
    Tá sé fuar
    Is maith liom uachtar reoite

As sung by Mundy earlier on. He should rename himself De Luain for this schtick.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If we get no feckin snow next week I will be really pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Only thing keeps me going is the Versatis,

but Leo says he'll take away these patches,

And I've got Paaaaaaain getting worser

Feel my Paaaaaain I'm a reverser ...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Skid X wrote: »
    As tech millionaire geeks go, I don't think he's the worst.

I went to college with him. Sound as a pound. Delighted for him! Works stupidly hard too. Absolutely smashing drummer as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kfc1

What is the fcuking point of this ? Of putting someone through an ordeal like this live on air ? Poor man , I’m not enjoying this , it’s not entertainment.

Its a chat show - not just a happy clappy show! Its a real life event, high interest story by an ordinary guy - that's the point!!. I thought this man spoke so well while honoring his wife's memory. Yes its not bubblegum entertainment but tune into the Barney show if you want it all sunshine & rainbows

kfc1 wrote: »
    Its a chat show - not just a happy clappy show! Its a real life event, high interest story by an ordinary guy - that's the point!!. I thought this man spoke so well while honoring his wife's memory. Yes its not bubblegum entertainment but tune into the Barney show if you want it all sunshine & rainbows

I just find it difficult to watch a brave decent person struggling to find words and describe something so appalling and so personal too . It’s not entertainment for a Friday night and a difficult slot to end the show on . Maybe I’m just soft , some of us have been through personal tragedies and loss and maybe that why it’s more difficult to watch . You’re heart goes out .

Thank you but I’m not looking for the Barney show (whatever that is ) or sunshine and rainbows . I’m not a little snowflake who doesn’t live in the real world !

I choose to watch the LLS at times but it always seems to be the times there’s very sad stories on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

The studios don’t have de WiFi. I’m at Darcy’s show tomorrow night, will have to replay and try to see my vain head in the audience, and look at de thread.

If you're there give us a wink ;)
    & look back later for the link :p

Did i hear one of the guests are Twink :eek:
    She's out to skin a mink,

Oh why the big frown, she's on to talk about Rory Cowan :D

Skid X wrote: »
    Only thing keeps me going is the Versatis,

but Leo says he'll take away these patches,

And I've got Paaaaaaain getting worser

Feel my Paaaaaain I'm a reverser ...

How many were used up today listening to Funny Friday :o
    Where's de misery, as all i heard were jokes with a bad delivery:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Just a word on Winning Streak tonight. Everything looks really glammed up for the 1000th episode. It looks great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It was quite fitting for a northerner to win the prize for once as Philadelphia was the main emigration point for northern people, I remember in 2004 going to mass and a bus load of Philadelphians showed up and walked about the graveyard wearing shorts and taking photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    To Ryan bleedin Tubridy?

Could have been worse, Pat de plank could still be doing the LLS

Advertisement