Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live From The RTE Canteen - It's The Late Late Show! [Feb 23 2018]

Options
  • 23-02-2018 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, hopefully that title has lowered your expectations to limbo levels.

Sinéad Kennedy and Marty Whelan off Winning Streak have made the long journey to RTE tonight to talk about Winning Streak running for 1000 episodes. Well, at least it came back to spare us from a fate far worse than death Nicky Byrne's Million Euro Challenge.

Phil Coulter is probably best known for co-writing the theme to epic 80s ITV show Supergran with Billy Connolly**, but it says here he has wrote some other stuff too. He will be on the couch with his wife Geraldine Branagan who apparently sang of Phil's songs in something called the Eurovision Song Contest, whatever that is.

Millionaire Youtube Games Reviewer Lad from Athlone Sean McLaughlin has done well out of the Internet. Expect incisive revealing questions from Tubs for this interview. I don't know how people make money from Youtube when everyone is using Adblock

Elsa the dog who went missing but came back after a year away tells us about why he left and the fun he had on his travels

Cello, Cello, Cello, Cello, Cello It's the Second Coming ... we say cello to Jayden Lamcellari A teenage Cello player who wants your help to go to the Royal Academy of Music in that London. When I say help, I mean money.

Declan Carty describes the terrible moment when he found his wife Lorna's body on the beach after she was killed in the 2015 terrorist attack on a Tunisian holiday resort Nothing much you can add to that really.

Music from Mundy and Kiva

** My thanks to Welsh Megaman for that information which I have been telling everyone I meet since he told me. The Chuggers on Grafton Street in Dublin let me walk on by, for once.

Comments

Advertisement