Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vogue Williams

Options
  • 16-02-2018 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

How does this troll get her own tv show ? Only known for marrying bryan mcfadden

And kathryn thomas seems to be the only other presenter we have

Sick of seeing her wrinkled ( hasn’t aged well mug ) on the tv most days

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Ajsoprano

What’s really wrong with ye. Some tv presenter isn’t really whats putting you in a bad mood.
    Have you tried a good nights sleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Sure we all have to do what we have to do. To pay the bills.
    Sisters doing it for the paycheque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

I'll admit her documentary series last year wasn't that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

I'd take her to the all you can Chinese buffet - evening menu too, no scrimping

• Registered Users Posts: 7,451 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I enjoyed her counter terrorism phase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I’d do her.

I’d give Kathryn a lash too but not at the moment I’ll wait till she pops the sprog.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Dev84

I’d do her.

I think she has a great figure but not mad on her face.

Says me the oil painting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Must be $h1t only having one channel on your telly

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

She'd definitely get the beef injection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Collie D wrote: »
    Must be $h1t only having one channel on your telly

Feck all on tv full stop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I think it makes for pretty cheap TV from RTEs point of view. I can’t imagine she gets paid a whole whack .
    Is anyone actually watching this stuff though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Ajsoprano

splinter65 wrote: »
    I think it makes for pretty cheap TV from RTEs point of view. I can’t imagine she gets paid a whole whack .
    Is anyone actually watching this stuff though?

Who cares they have to pay whether they watch or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There’s a shocking amount of people on this site who seem to watch TV shows and presenters they hate just so they can give out about em. Seems like a huge waste of time in this punters opinion. Rarely pleasant to read either as it moves from sometimes valid criticism to borderline hate in a few posts. Lot of angry dudes out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,189 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

We have Elaine Crowley and Glenda Gilson!

I mean surely there is women who studied for years in college to do this ( is there a course for this ? )

But they get looked over because yer wan was married to that twat , nobody knew of her till she married him and no the doors opened , prob just married him to get the offers

Listen id bate the vaginals off her ;) , thats not the issue

Its just her or melted welly kathryn thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Dev84 wrote: »
    I think she has a great figure but not mad on her face.

Says me the oil painting.

Turn off the lights or turn her over. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Women eh? Always doing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭S. Goodspeed

I mean surely there is women who studied for years in college to do this ( is there a course for this ? )

That is surely the key point. It’s horrendously thrashy and dated tv but our tv licence money is going into it so why not use it as a platform to help inexperienced, aspiring journalists and presenters. I’m sure they would be cheaper as well. Would be a win win for everyone other than Vogue and the handful of lads with not broadband or 3G tuning in for a fap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Wrinkled?
    I just looked her up and she's 32, I thought she was a good bit younger like 26..hardly ageing badly
    Ive seen a few of her shows..seems like a nice girl..I didn't know she was 'famous' as I only see her presenting bits and pieces the odd time

• Registered Users Posts: 35,672 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She'd be fun to hang with .

2E92016C00000578-3324736-On_top_form_Vogue_Williams_showed_off_her_incredibly_toned_tum_i-m-31_1447898370499.jpg

Nutramino-Vogue-Williams-Spencer-Matthews-5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

I'd put a bag over her ass and bate the head off her!

wakka12 wrote: »
    Wrinkled?
    I just looked her up and she's 32, I thought she was a good bit younger like 26..hardly ageing badly
    Ive seen a few of her shows..seems like a nice girl..I didn't know she was 'famous' as I only see her presenting bits and pieces the odd time

Kathryn thomas as wrinkled

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

But they get looked over because yer wan was married to that twat , nobody knew of her till she married him and no the doors opened , prob just married him to get the offers

Listen id bate the vaginals off her ;) , thats not the issue

Its just her or melted welly kathryn thomas

She studied for years in college, she has a degree which i'm guessing you don't so give it a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Il give her a compliment, at least she's not Louise O Neill

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Does she really need her own thread? Isn't there already a celebrities you hate thread and a people you inexplicablyblyly can't stand thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

She’s a nobody, failed everything. Failed model failed dj failed reality star failed wife. And she ended up with Kerry katonas sloppy seconds. No thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I just googled her. She was on TV before she started going out with Brian McFadden. But sure, don't let that get in the way of a good rant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

I just googled her. She was on TV before she started going out with Brian McFadden. But sure, don't let that get in the way of a good rant!

Some street on the south city show...like poxy Geordie shore or some such sh1te..
    I'd give her a rattle but jaysis she's a talentless aul yoke to be getting this many tv jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

She would've been confined to the graveyard of Ireland AM models that you never heard of again if she hadn't married the fat one from Westlife, divorced him, and hooked up with the sleazy one from Made in Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

Come on, she has had a lot to deal with - enduring Bryan McFadden must be a nightmare.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement