Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Ultimate Women's Champion Tournament

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Trish easily for me. Much better in ring performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And that does it. Trish beats Lita 5-4, barely anything in it. We've a really interesting final here and it's gonna be first to 7 to determine our overall champion.

---

Trish Stratus

Stratusfaction Guaranteed

trish-stratus3.jpg

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Finishing Move: Stratusfaction
    Roll of Honor: WWE Women's Champion (7 times)
    WWE Hardcore Champion (1 time)
    WWE Hall of Fame 2013

Trish Stratus retired as WWE Women's Champion when she won her record-setting 7th title at Unforgiven 2006.

VS

Charlotte Flair

The Queen

charlotte-flair-wwe-draft.jpg

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
    Signature Move: Natural Selection
    Roll of Honor: WWE Raw Women's Champion (4 times), WWE Smackdown Women's Champion (1 time,current), WWE Diva's Champion (1 time)
    NXT Women's Champion (1 time)

Charlotte is the only wrestler to hold all three of WWE's active Women's titles, as well as the retired WWE Diva's Championship.

hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Flair will win this hands down in a few years, but for now
    Trish has just the CV to win this raised the game in an environment that wasn't geared towards women wrestling at all!
    So Trish!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well despite having voted for her opponent in the semi final, Trish takes this one for me.

Both are equal as champions imo. For impact on the business... for NOW at least...

Trish.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I will vote for Trish who I believe was a better wrestler and better on the mic. While I think both are of a comparable standard as heels, as a babyface Trish is streets ahead of Charlotte who has never impressed me in this role.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Ah think you’d have to pick Trish at the present time. Charlotte is still in the early years of her career and will more than likely pass Trish out in the future but Trish for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte for me. Amazing career already with loads of titles, Wrestlemania moments, first time ever matches and the PPV record.

She'll be the GOAT female in a few years, she's close already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Trish right now is still the goat for me in a few years charlotte will suprass trish but right now its trish all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Charlotte. Easily the standout of the current roster and has the kind of athleticism that both male and female superstars would be envious to possess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I think Trish may have already won but for what it's worth, Charlotte is my pic. Simply on in ring work alone

• Advertisement

It's currently Trish 5-3 Charlotte in our final match up. Cast your votes to crown the Ultimate Champion folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Trish for me. Not exactly close either. Charlotte was a fine heel but I've no interest in her as a babyface.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charlotte is good but Trish was better

I still think Lita should be the overall winner :p

It's by a good distance but it's 100% deserved and it's 100% stratusfying. I love that it was a woman casting the deciding vote too. Ladies and Gentlemen, your PW Boards Ultimate Woman's Champion is the one, the only Trish Stratus

I0000xMZZevqGoJE.jpg

Thanks to everyone who took part, its been a very enjoyable one to run.

Advertisement