Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Ultimate Women's Champion Tournament

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Charlotte and what Necro said.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Charlotte hands down and will be a tough one to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The second generation star goes through to the second round. This next bout features another possible favorite to win it outright.

---

Lita

large.jpg

VS

Layla

Layla-belt-WWE-DIVA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Lita. Obviously.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Lita! groundbreaker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dominant win for Lita.

5 more spots to be determined. Join us again tomorrow for the remainder of Round 1 :)

We're back for the remainder of Round 1. Which female superstar will be the first to book her place in the last 16 as we enter day 3? Let's see...
    ---

Melina

26.jpg

VS

Beth Phoenix

Beth-Phoenix-WWE-Edge-Twitter-Wedding-Relationship-Marriage-694497.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Beth.

Other than that Splits thing that Melina did, she hadn't much to offer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yep. Beth. Very talented in ring and vastly under utilised during her run imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Beth.

They had a really good I quit match together snd I think Melina is under rated as a wrestler. For them to even get that maych in WWE at the time is a big compliment to both. Beth was a better champion though.

Phoenix rises to the occasion with a 3-0 victory over Melina. Our penultimate triple threat match takes place next.

---

The Kat

4725a780ddc79dd1e20e168546b6b09d.jpg

VS

Brie Bella

63bad39557a29bc7507e0e42950d7e75423ded95_00.jpg

VS

AJ Lee

aj.jpg

No contest for me. AJ wins. Nikki should never have been allowed surpass her title reign record either. Very Petty of the E

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

AJ.
    gerrybbadd wrote: »
    No contest for me. AJ wins. Nikki should never have been allowed surpass her title reign record either. Very Petty of the E

It was petty and done for only one reason but Nikki is the much better wrestler of the two.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

AJ all day. Kat was champ? Never even knew that tbh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

AJ by a mile. Kat was terrible, and I don't like either Bella.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

AJ 100%. Record reign at the time and (love it or loathe it) was a focal point of the show every week for a long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

AJ is one of the most overrated women in a long time she was an avergae wrestler and i think she came at a lucky time that women were not spotlighted and think shed fade into the background if she was around now but brie tried hard but wasnt great and the kat wasnt good at all so its a tough one but ill go with brie as i cant really decide on any of them conclusively

It's AJ Lee taking the victory here. Nothing like a 6am match up to whet the appetite. It's one on one here and it's an interesting bout.
    ---

Victoria

72b5f7ec89d2ae90f272fae7bffd3d15.jpg

VS

Gail Kim

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZz3WnJXxcbHCqVEGgoglKrHNvcuuFA6zU08ohSiSESxncx9I

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Gail was mostly ****e in WWE (excellent in TNA, but it's about WWE), so I'll go with Victoria.

• Advertisement

Log another Victoria vote from me. Kim was badly used and essentially an afterthought in WWE. Shame tbh.

Yeah Victoria for me too. Made a far bigger impact in WWE.

Gonna go with Victoria. Gail's 2 runs were both disappointing

Victoria victorious with a whitewash of Gail Kim. Our second last match of the round is triple threat. Who goes through? You decide.
    ---

Trish Stratus

trish-stratus3.jpg

VS

Ember Moon

img-2264853-m.jpg

VS

Sable

14351017_299872457046422_125259730_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0MzY0MDE4MTE4NTY5MzE3OQ%3D%3D.2

Ember is fun and all, and probably will go further in this next time...

But Trish all the way. Will be between her and Lita to win it imo.

Trish Stratus hands down for me. Iconic wrester, trail blazer, had good feuds for the belt, good champion.

I really like Ember, but Trish is a level above. Trish.

Trish for all the same reasons given above

There's only one spot remaining. Rather interesting match to decide the final participant.

---

Kelly Kelly

Divas-champ-kelly-kelly-wwe-23194813-322-384.jpg

VS

Alundra Blayze

tumblr_lzltmrkxur1r2pq24o6_250.jpg

• Advertisement

Before my time tbh but has to be Blayze for me. Kelly improved in the ring but most would struggle to see her as a credible champ in comparison to a lot of others on this list.

Advertisement