Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacant sites / buildings in city..

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

L1011 wrote: »
    That's on the wrong side of Abbey Street to be part of the Clerys development surely?

They own stuff on both sides of Sackville Lane as well as through to Marlborough Street definitely but not aware of anything that far away

The site extends from O'Connell Street to Marlborough Street through a bridge over Earl Place. The redevelopment would completely transform the area.

ex8E88w.png

oNGxSiu.png

LykrXK7.png

I can't link to the documents themselves because the links are temporary but here's the application:

http://www.dublincity.ie/swiftlg/apas/run/WPHAPPDETAIL.DisplayUrl?theApnID=3442/16&SearchID=1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

That building is still nowhere near that site - it's opposite the Abbey Theatre.

edit: I'm looking at the wrong post. Ignore me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

L1011 wrote: »
    That building is still nowhere near that site - it's opposite the Abbey Theatre.

edit: I'm looking at the wrong post. Ignore me!

Ah, yes, no, nothing near Abbey Theatre. I was a bit confused as to what you were asking as well :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The Plough pub was mentioned in similar terms and because the thread was bounced I got confused about it.

Advertisement