Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shade in on the map the countries of origin of all the people you had sex with

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭muppetshow1451

STI clinic that way ---->

Jealous much maybe,ever heard of protection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

Just Ireland. Just one guy. I know, crazy huh! One day it'll be back in fashion.

But if I could shade in the number of different countries we have had sex in...hang on, I'll get me crayons. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

TimeUp wrote: »
    What is so wrong with the thread? Don't people on this forum have sex? :|

Some day you'll have sex (hehe) and not feel the need to tell randomers about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭MoonshineMonty

Go to link, select the countries you have visited. It's nothing to do with sex.

What do you know about it?

• Advertisement

Jealous much maybe,ever heard of protection?

Have you? “protection” doesn’t protect again every sti

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

TimeUp wrote:
    To cut a long story short... I'm 27.

Morto for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭KellyXX

Simple.

Here's the link:

http://www.traveltip.org/countries_visited.php

Here's my map:

visited_countries.php?ct=inrpagmowicufifrgmeinlrsspukirtumxusarbrco&u=1

So where was the cheapest one?

Have you? “protection” doesn’t protect again every sti

yes,and i use it every time,its called safe sex.
    And no i have never ever had an STI.
    You could easily catch one in Ireland as you can in any other country.

KellyXX wrote: »

Ireland

• Advertisement

yes,and i use it every time,its called safe sex.
    And no i have never ever had an STI.
    You could easily catch one in Ireland as you can in any other country.

How do you know you don’t have an sti

How do you know you don’t have an sti

Maybe because in my job we have to have a medical examination every 6 months,and that includes STIs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,690 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just the natives for me, though I have done my part for a united Ireland by reaching out to our northern sisters too.

I don't travel much and never really fancied a bit of "foreign strange".

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Timfy

Capture.jpg

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Maybe because in my job we have to have a medical examination every 6 months,and that includes STIs.

Sounds like a very good routine to have regular checkups,
    Which is what purple mountain was alluding to

I pity your colleagues who are not sleeping around who have to get a swab test every 6 months. Ouch. That sounds way too much of a work condition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Fairplay to you Father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Just interested in what type of job requires STI checks every six months?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭TimeUp

God you are so bitter lol

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

All the hookers that said they were Brazilian or Mexican were lying . They are all Romanian

You have slept with 50 Roma gypos

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Obi_Wan_Kenobi

OPs a virgin

/thread

• Advertisement

Just interested in what type of job requires STI checks every six months?

Master mariner

Sounds like a very good routine to have regular checkups,
    Which is what purple mountain was alluding to

I pity your colleagues who are not sleeping around who have to get a swab test every 6 months. Ouch. That sounds way too much of a work condition

Not for everyone,but someone have to do it;)
    And the medical examiniation isnt only for STDs,if your not fit for the job,you wont pass the test,simple as that.There is no hospitals on the high seas,except for the one we have onboard,and thats limited.

Morto for you.

I'm not Irish, I sat my national version of the leaving cert 10 years ago lol

Genius

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

ya beat me to it . I was going to ask to see the map re done and leaving out the times he paid

Peatys wrote: »
    Some day you'll have sex (hehe) and not feel the need to tell randomers about it.

Still don't see the problem. In this forum we are all total strangers to each other yet we talk about what we are eating, where we are at the moment and so on, in the same way we could talk with people we know. Precisely because sex is more of a taboo in daily conversation I think talking about on a board does make sense. If somebody is not up for talking about it, they may just as well ignore the thread.

Still don't see the problem. In this forum we are all total strangers to each other yet we talk about what we are eating, where we are at the moment and so on, in the same way we could talk with people we know. Precisely because sex is more of a taboo in daily conversation I think talking about on a board does make sense. If somebody is not up for talking about it, they may just as well ignore the thread.

People who are afraid of discussing something have probably never experienced it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Ok so, atvb.

I never paid a cent, except if you count petrol to collect somebody/drop them back or simply travel to their condo, but I would not say that amounts to much (mind the countries in the map are not the ones in which I had sex) but I haven't really had to pay for sex thus far. Don't rule it out in the future if I need to though.

• Advertisement

I never paid a cent, except if you count petrol to collect somebody/drop them back or simply travel to their condo, but I would not say that amounts to much (mind the countries in the map are not the ones in which I had sex) but I haven't really had to pay for sex thus far. Don't rule it out in the future though.

Cheapest are in Ireland,they come for free.

Advertisement