Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wasps v ulster

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭bilston

awec wrote: »
    Hardly mattered.

playing for pride?

Was given as a reason for Wasps turning up. No Pride in the Ulster shirt?

Ah come on Emmet...McPhillips was one of the bright spots for Ulster and you're highlighting that moment! I'd be looking at our pathetic pack and utter lack of ideas and lack of a gameplan for which the coaches have to take serious responsibility.

The unforced errors aren't on Kiss and the coaches but the gameplan, or lack if it, is.

Anyway the QFs are shaping up well. Unfortunately I can see Saracens winning it now. You don't give a team like that a second chance...

bilston wrote: »
    Ah come on Emmet...McPhillips was one of the bright spots for Ulster and you're highlighting that moment! I'd be looking at our pathetic pack and utter lack of ideas and lack of a gameplan for which the coaches have to take serious responsibility.

The unforced errors aren't on Kiss and the coaches but the gameplan, or lack if it, is.

Anyway the QFs are shaping up well. Unfortunately I can see Saracens winning it now. You don't give a team like that a second chance...

It was the last moment of the game. Ulster didn't fire a shot, and McPhillips should know better than kicking away a ball when the clock is red. He's better than that.

Simple stuff really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,196 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Ah come on Emmet...McPhillips was one of the bright spots for Ulster and you're highlighting that moment! I'd be looking at our pathetic pack and utter lack of ideas and lack of a gameplan for which the coaches have to take serious responsibility..
    How can you have a useable gameplan without a pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Scythica

Just shows how much bonus points make a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭bilston

It was the last moment of the game. Ulster didn't fire a shot, and McPhillips should know better than kicking away a ball when the clock is red. He's better than that.

Simple stuff really.

Thanks for educating me on the "simple stuff"...

• Advertisement

Thanks for educating me on the "simple stuff"...

Do you think that McPhillips was right to kick the ball away with the clock red?

That is the only thing I pointed out, that it was a bad decision.

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Do you think that McPhillips was right to kick the ball away with the clock red?

That is the only thing I pointed out, that it was a bad decision.

No, but we don’t care and it was an inconsequential part of today.

No, but we don’t care and it was an inconsequential part of today.
    No, but every bad decision accumulates in a match.

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

prawnsambo wrote: »
    No, but every bad decision accumulates in a match.
    In the 80th minute?

Genuinely I couldn't give a stuff at that one.

In the 80th minute?

Genuinely I couldn't give a stuff at that one.
    Clearly. But you also can't seem to see the point either.

One mistake in the 80th minute won't lose you a match. A hatful of stupid mistakes with the last one happening in the 80th minute will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Scythica wrote: »
    I don't understand how how we've come to this from last week

Last week seems to have been a blip. The Christmas games gave a better indication of were Ulster are.

Advertisement