Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

According to Graffiti on Malahide road, the gunman who goes by the name of a Brazilian footballer is the name that everyons is saying. Originally from South inner city living out here a while.

Fred?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Odelay

I work for a water leak detection & pipe tracing business that's subbed in to Irish Water as part of the First free fix scheme and I was working at that house between 3:30 & 5:30 pm constantly going in & out from the meter on the footpath to the front door trying to locate a leak.

Did you find the leak?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

.Charlo wrote: »
    Fred?

Similar to Ronaldinho, close to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

sabat wrote: »
    If it's being confirmed by such a well-respected source that's enough for me. Can you check if Amy T and Michelle S are still palz4eva?

Just trying to direct people to the name is all. Theybasked me here

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Similar to Ronaldinho, close to it.

Peterinho?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

astradave wrote: »
    Peterinho?

Hamburglarinho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Odelay wrote: »
    Did you find the leak?

It was on the mains pipe in the front garden. I was having the crack with the lads in the house not having a clue who they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Two armed units just blew into the traveller site on ballycoolin road

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Two armed units just blew into the traveller site on ballycoolin road

Gardai as a matter of procedure have to be armed entering traveller sites I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

El_Bee wrote: »
    Gardai as a matter of procedure have to be armed entering traveller sites I think.

They do not.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lol who told ya that ?

unarmed gardai in marked patrol cars patrol every area involved in feuds and every other area,

armed ARU units are used when available, think there is one north side and one south side most of the time

I take it the posts yesterday were referencing superstar DJ KarlMc.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

mynamejeff wrote: »
    armed ARU units are used when available, think there is one north side and one south side most of the time

You know the point of using ARU is so you don’t have to say armed response unit

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

According to Graffiti on Malahide road, the gunman who goes by the name of a Brazilian footballer is the name that everyons is saying. Originally from South inner city living out here a while.

Ronaldo?

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

It was on the mains pipe in the front garden. I was having the crack with the lads in the house not having a clue who they were!

Come on, that house and the others, stand out a mile.
    MrFresh wrote: »
    They do not.

Because they don't go into no man's land anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Why is little and Davis being connected with flashy? Is coolock not mr bigs area? Open to correction on this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

How long before they're all dead or the realise all they're doing is clearing the field for the little vermin lurkin beneath , can any of these morons see beyond their own idiot misplaced rage and the feckin dance they're been led on .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Loads of Garda and ambulances and fire brigade traffic around Balgriffin this evening, heading towards the halting site. I expected to hear something about it by now. It may have just been a traffic accident, but I'm still hearing the occasional siren.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Been told apparently Mr Big tiger kidnapping retrial is next month, anyone heard this? Can't find anything online or in papers though

Nothing about Mr Big in media in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Because they don't go into no man's land anyway :)

They do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

20Cent wrote: »
    Tommy robinson and his buddies attacked people in Salford with bricks and bottles injuring three today. Not as much coverage as the milkshakes though.

Did you see what happened in Oldham? Muslim defence league travelled from across the country to attack men women and children who were attending his rally. Throwing bricks and piss filled containers into the crowd.
    And coppers protected them as well. !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What at messed up thread.

Also people using letters and slang for people that have been named in the news as is if it is a secret.

And coppers protected them as well. !

Never happend, it was CGI.

.Charlo wrote: »

They have also received intelligence the gunman has been "boasting" about the murder, claiming that even if he is caught, he believes he "will only serve 10 years".

This is extremely telling of where the mentality of these guys are.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

This is extremely telling of where the mentality of these guys are.

Probably because they know prisons in Ireland are a soft touch. TV and PlayStation. Sure what more could you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/mum-murder-victim-zach-parker-16203750

"Parker was a minor drug dealer who had previously worked as barber and died after being gunned down outside Gym Plus in Swords on January 17."

"Zach's mum Siobhan has no doubt in her mind that the three killings are all linked."

You don't become an "Instagram gangster" being a small time dealer and everywhere is pointing back to the video or to their "flashiness" of wealth.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/mum-murder-victim-zach-parker-16203750

"Parker was a minor drug dealer who had previously worked as barber and died after being gunned down outside Gym Plus in Swords on January 17."

"Zach's mum Siobhan has no doubt in her mind that the three killings are all linked."

You don't become an "Instagram gangster" being a small time dealer and everywhere is pointing back to the video or to their "flashiness" of wealth.

She was in the Sunday World saying "they're just kids" they were in their 20's ffs, I know she's lost her son so I'm not critical of her, but at the same time you have to wonder how much their families know and reap the benefits of their activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

She was in the Sunday World saying "they're just kids" they were in their 20's ffs, I know she's lost her son so I'm not critical of her, but at the same time you have to wonder how much their families know and reap the benefits of their activities.
    A certain poor Moore st dealer produced a bank book with 150000 in it to go bail for her dirtbird son. Great money in selling cabbage!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Edgware wrote: »
    A certain poor Moore st dealer produced a bank book with 150000 in it to go bail for her dirtbird son. Great money in selling cabbage!
    Al Capone made so much money Laundering his money selling Milk that he reckoned he had been in the Wrong Racket all along .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement