Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

That must have been some debt if he was just cycling about in the open all day. But making people do that sort of stuff is going to backfire on them. They are kids filling a vacuum. None of them will see 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

See a famous international Dee jay is next on the list

Surprised his name hasn't appeared in this thread more....
    Proper arsehole I'd say.Hear before you see them type.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

KM792 wrote: »

Crying on his Instagram when he didn't win a bodybuilding competition. Hilarious it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

El_Bee wrote: »

I've seen enough of my friends and family fall into that world to see how easy it is to fall in, especially when you're a broke, poorly educated 16 year old from a welfare family with very little hope for better - and how difficult it is to get out when you're in.

This is the same bull**** solicitors spin to idiot judges to get their violent drug dealer clients off with suspended or light sentences.

Ah give it over. I'm speaking as to how, as someone from the area, I've seen it go down.

Ultimately, i have no sympathy for anyone who's killed for their dealing escapades or gang war, they're bringing it on themselves and quite frankly asking for it by getting involved.

Doesn't mean I don't understand why they got involved in the first place.

They should all be locked up but apparently the worst of the gang scumbags are able to get the younger lads to do everything for them, keeping the hands of the worst too clean to convict.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Could be crying now for all we know,he's deleted his page.

Lee Byrne has his back up with a quote:
    If you have 3 friends,believe me 2 are fake.

They must be a bit rattled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

He could've learned that from Gary Hutch.
    Should thank his father for keeping him bang smack in the centre of it when he made a bit of cash. Enough to barricade them all in their gaff with CCTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

KM792 wrote: »

Is he peddling more than ****e music himself? Or just associated with the lads that are

Is this thread being messed with again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

You said it, Annie.

I thought Jay-Z said it?

Has this thread been triple merged??:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Ridiculous thread merging.

Gangs of youths acting the bollox ≠ gangs of criminals shooting each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Isn't it than the same as the zombie theory than just a theory?

Was it a local debt for gear?
    Type of gun used hasn't been released yet?
    Im only posing them to you because you seem in the know.

Who's Mac muffin? Initials were easier :)

You are a cop arent you. Relentless questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Hoboo wrote: »
    You are a cop arent you. Relentless questions.

Yes I am you got me :(

What's wrong with questions about gangland in a gangland tread?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The thread merge didn't work. While the other thread was a mess from early on, this one wasn't too bad.

Again, not naming names, the 'poor me I'm from a bad area and never had a chance' whinge certainly doesn't apply in the case of a number of the recently mentioned gentlemen. A number of the already deceased lads could possibly have played that card, but not the little 'big man'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Thread a right disaster now...

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

My fav twitter post from either shooting was one that said I can't get my head around it rip pal.. You can't get your head around what? Some people

• Registered Users Posts: 23,481 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

"The Pond Life Thread" would be a better title rather than glorifying "gangs".

Ok.....

So can an Admin or Mod explain how a thread about a of bunch of teenage pricks, acting the prick....got merged into a thread about people, and many people, being murdered in a gangland style vengeance type killing?

How did the person that merged those threads think it was a suitable link up?

What reason is there to merge the two threads?

Boards.ie need to do some serious looking at their Mods if they think it's ok to throw all this **** in one basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,472 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Lock the whole thread and be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Oi, leave our thread alone, start a new one for your ballbrigan scumbags if you want. The gang feud is hot right now and how would the gardai catch anyone if they weren't in here asking questions

Witcher wrote: »
    Lock the whole thread and be done with it.

Which thread?

So all conversation on the gang running riot along the Dart lines thread, and the ongoing murder discussion since the Regency shooting should be locked?

That's very diplomatic of you, you're not interested and it pisses you off so lock it.

There's threads on Reddit of cats doing funny things, could be more your style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

I thought I'd gave to go back 10 pages to understand what happened to this thread!

Looks like it'll be more like 50 pages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I heard LFC are gonna whack THFC next weekend, 3 or 4 bullets into em. Ruthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I heard LFC are gonna whack THFC next weekend, 3 or 4 bullets into em. Ruthless.

They're ready and waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-launch-crackdown-criminals-associated-16329852
    Little’s associates and pals, a number of whom are close associates of Kinahan gangster Mr Flashy in Finglas, have been threatening violence.

So they weren't killed by their own then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That same nres source is showing this story - https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/horrible-video-shows-woman-being-16326672

Says it's Clondalkin, and no mention of the people it has been alleged to be in this thread and under the youtube video.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

According to Graffiti on Malahide road, the gunman who goes by the name of a Brazilian footballer is the name that everyons is saying. Originally from South inner city living out here a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

I work for a water leak detection & pipe tracing business that's subbed in to Irish Water as part of the First free fix scheme and I was working at that house between 3:30 & 5:30 pm constantly going in & out from the meter on the footpath to the front door trying to locate a leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

According to Graffiti on Malahide road, the gunman who goes by the name of a Brazilian footballer is the name that everyons is saying. Originally from South inner city living out here a while.

Neymar? Couldn't be?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

According to Graffiti on Malahide road,

If it's being confirmed by such a well-respected source that's enough for me. Can you check if Amy T and Michelle S are still palz4eva?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement