Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How did PCP work out in the end?

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I wanted to go bev and something smaller as it's myself and the missus in the car 99% of the time. I put in 5k into the deal for the Superb back in 21, I'll admit it was a terrible deal because to this day I couldn't tell you where that money went and the Apr was 5.9% as it was an ex demonstrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mouseycon

Any good deals out there at the end of PCP for 2024? I am finishing a 0% VW PCP in April but with new models and what seems a refresh coming across most of the VAG group in mid 24 I may just pay up and keep it. No doubt they are looking to move people to an EV but the likes of an ID4 has not really improved since the dealer put me off one 3 years ago! All I see is a big price increase in perticular to GMFV's. I'm interested to see how others are getting on. Is it time to get off the PCP cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Why or how did the dealer put you off the ID4?

Apart from the fact he prob had a Tiguan or T-roc in the yard he needed shifting obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mouseycon

No it wasn't in the yard it was delayed by 4 months at the time. I am just interested to see how people ending PCP are getting on with new deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I got a good deal on a Cupra Born in July, I don't know if I'd get that good a deal again as my trade in is still unsold in the dealership.

• Advertisement
Advertisement